We Eritreans remember when the Ethiopian 🇪🇹 tyrant Meles Zenawi called for ethnic cleansings of 100.000 of Eritreans living in 🇪🇹

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Isaias has killed and ruined far more Eritreans than Meles Zenawi. OP always critiquing Ethiopia but I never seen him once critique the dictator that ruled his nation since independence. What a bird brain

Garaad Awal

Are Somalis and afar the same?
Not even comparable, Tigrayans & Eritrean Tigrayans are the same ethnicity. It’s equivalent to the closeness between Somalis (Af-Maxaa) & the Raxanweyn Af-May folks. They might even be closer than that

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Isaias has killed and ruined far more Eritreans than Meles Zenawi. OP always critiquing Ethiopia but I never seen him once critique the dictator that ruled his nation since independence. What a bird brain
I don’t care what a guy who supports Msi Bihi and Mengistu Haile Mariam got to say?

afwerki has killed more Eritrean Meles Zenawi? Said @gaaradawal the Ethiopian bootlicker?

so Afwerki invaded Eritrea from 1998-2001, killed 100.000 Eritreans, deported 100.000s Eritreans from Ethiopia because of the color of their eyes (including my family), raped thousand of Eritrean women including members of ethnic minority from the Saho tribe in Senafe, destroyed Eritrean infrastructure, historical sights (the geez monument) churches and mosques, engaged in extra judicial killings.

but the tplf led Ethiopian army did all this when they invaded Eritrea, plus the no war no peace, the Ethiopian incursions in 2012, 2015,2016 and 2017 where eritrean border patrols where killed by the Ethiopian tplf army.

I could say the same about Reer Isaaq/Somaliland and Siad, and downplaying your people suffering, but I say fear God/Allah and as I love all Somalis I won’t.

but let me tell you this, may God make you blind and may god curse you Garaad, you munafiq

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
I don’t care what a guy who supports Msi Bihi and Mengistu Haile Mariam got to say?

afwerki has killed more Eritrean Meles Zenawi? Said @gaaradawal the Ethiopian bootlicker?

so Afwerki invaded Eritrea from 1998-2001, killed 100.000 Eritreans, deported 100.000s Eritreans from Ethiopia because of the color of their eyes (including my family), raped thousand of Eritrean women including members of ethnic minority from the Saho tribe in Senafe, destroyed Eritrean infrastructure, historical sights (the geez monument) churches and mosques, engaged in extra judicial killings.

but the tplf led Ethiopian army did all this when they invaded Eritrea, plus the no war no peace, the Ethiopian incursions in 2012, 2015,2016 and 2017 where eritrean border patrols where killed by the Ethiopian tplf army.

I could say the same about Reer Isaaq/Somaliland and Siad, and downplaying your people suffering, but I say fear God/Allah and as I love all Somalis I won’t.

but let me tell you this, may God make you blind and may god curse you Garaad, you munafiq
Garaad awal is actually Oromo not Somali

Garaad Awal

I have critiqued Biixi on this forum, you have yet to critique a man who has ruled your nation with a iron fist since independence with nothing to show for it except Eritreans fleeing to Libya by the thousands and a country stuck in Middle Ages

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
I have critiqued Biixi on this forum, you have yet to critique a man who has ruled your nation with a iron fist since independence with nothing to show for it except Eritreans fleeing to Libya by the thousands and a country stuck in Middle Ages
I promise you I will never speak downplay what happened to Reer Isaaq, but you know what you said about Meles was wrong same how you praised Mengistu in the past. That’s why leave Eritrean issues towards us Eritreans, as we don’t speak on the suffering of somalilanders

may God punish you, don’t speak ever 2me again.

Well isu is responsible for triggering the war with woayanas/agame on the border dispute and it's thanks to the Eritrean people who came together that Eritrea came on top despite the numerical superiority of Ethiopia where the agame sent thousands of Oromo and Amharas to the frontline

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Meles attacked somaliland and killed Somaliland during the 1998 border war as well.

Ethiopian army under the Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front invaded Somaliland to kll some SL militias.

ENDF also invaded Somalia in 1999 as well.

so Meles fought on three fronts Eritrea Somaliland Somalia.

Stop worshiping the Ethiopian 🇪🇹 Neftenyaw you Dog
lol you clapped back

Trending