We finally have a Somali brother on love island!!!

This is the positive representation you Somali guys were crying for
You guys are ajeeb you’ll attack the actual somalis who act like degenerates but you'll parading around a gaal 1/4 somali degenerate and say this is positive rep :ileycry:

Plus us guys ain't the ones crying about our rep it's the halimos who feel embarrassed being associated with us crying about our rep :drakelaugh:

If a fully somali guy went on love island you would see a thread made by @DangerBadan lambasting all faraxs for being degens :mjlol::deadpeter:

You guys are ajeeb you’ll attack the actual somalis who act like degenerates but you'll parading around a gaal 1/4 somali degenerate and say this is positive rep :ileycry:

If a fully somali guy went on love island you would see a thread made by @DangerBadan lambasting all faraxs for being degens :mjlol::deadpeter:
Don't mind hotchick, it's probably a ball headed Farax who like to cross dress 👗😂🤣

Don't mind hotchick, it's probably a ball headed Farax who like to cross dress 👗😂🤣
No I don't mind her at all it's just something I noticed. Just look at the quotes under the tweet. Some of our people are delusional and will give ajnabis a free pass, even champion them but will crucify somalis and hold them to fault in the exact same circumstances.
It's like the one drop rule but in reverse the less somali you are the more normal they are towards you all the way until 1% where they will worship you.
I wonder why :hmm:

No I don't mind her at all it's just something I noticed. Just look at the quotes under the tweet. Some of our people are delusional and will give ajnabis a free pass, even champion them but will crucify somalis and hold them to fault in the exact same circumstances.
It's like the one drop rule but in reverse the less somali you are the more normal they are towards you all the way until 1% where they will worship you.
I wonder why :hmm:
It's a big fat L

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣The title of this thread is embarrassing af you will never catch other muslim ethnicities being proud of this type of degeneracy.

He is as Somali as I am. He lives in a White country and will be treated like a Somali so why not also take the benefits of being a Somali ? having a Somali grandparent is a big thing its not a small thing. My grandmom meant a lot to me and made me who I am, maybe it was the same in his case. I know the way I loved my granny AUN if she had been a Zambian I will had loved Zambia and done everything to aid Zambia. Maybe he feels the same about his granny.

He is as Somali as I am. He lives in a White and will be treated like a Somali so why not also take the benefits of being a Somali ? having a Somali grandparent is a big thing its not a small thing. My grandmom meant a lot to me and made me who I am, maybe it was the same in his case. I know the way I loved my granny AUN if she had been a Zambian I will had loved Zambia and done everything to aid Zambia. Maybe he feels the same about his granny.
It’s more likely his grandfather who was Somali

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I always wondered what Keanu Reeves was. He has a weird name, has the calm demeanor of a Native American, and looks like a mix of everything Eurasian on the planet, leaning heavily on Latin American.
His mom is white and his dad is Hawaiian, Chinese and Cadaan.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
They do 24/7, and they love it way more than we do.
To this level?doubt dat🤣we out here claiming someone who is 25% Somali wa ceeb aad iyo aad u weyn🤣If u gonna claim da f out of people lol at least let it be something la xushmadeyn karo wa shameless behaviour

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
You guys are overreacting, most people are making jokes on the quotes, no one bootyclapping for him (well, a small minority). This aint a big thing.

Trending