We finally have a Somali brother on love island!!!

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
bisinka abaayo! I'm not usually disappointed by women sspotters :mugshotman:

How the f*ck couldn't you tell she was trolling?!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

:mjlol: :dead1:
"You can be one percent we are riding" kulaha this is a sickness 🤦

If only somalis showed love for actual somalis instead of the random 1%ers that hide they where part somali there entire lives

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
"You can be one percent we are riding" kulaha this is a sicknesssss.

If only somalis showed love for actual somalis instead of the random 1%ers that hide they where part somali there entire lives

oh I've seen many of her IG posts. With the way she acts, she's basically madow bruh :dead:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
"You can be one percent we are riding" kulaha this is a sicknesssss.

🤣Disclosing you are 25% Somali when it's mostly beneficial to you is a genius move kkkkkk that will get these ''he's our blood,he's our dhiiga'' merchants to do their shaqo fully motivated🤣

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thnik most of them r too ciyaal they r letting their hormones do the hadal for them.

🤣Having a strong independant ''our dhiiga'' queen as a wife would be disastrous wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy :idontlike: waa laga ducaysta waxaas oo kale

I view dhaqanless people as ajnabis there's no difference between them and ajnabis they will bring nothing but bad magac and self hate to the table and will qosol with ajnabis and try their best to draw a distinction between them and their own ethnicity in order to appear better in the eyes of ajnabis '' we are the good Somalis'' type of shit kkkkkkkkk waa a bunch of uncle ruckuses on steroids

Trending