We need this for Somalia

yyuusro

inactive RIP ~25/07/2024~
Shut up, you don’t even know what contemporary sources are, stop copying and pasting from google, if you did you wouldn’t have made that comment. You know nothing of our history and I’d gander you aren’t even Somali
actually I got it from a YouTube video I wrote it down on my notes. I’m not a google search enthusiast historian like u mate

Last edited:

yyuusro

inactive RIP ~25/07/2024~
Shut up, you don’t even know what contemporary sources are, stop copying and pasting from google, if you did you wouldn’t have made that comment. You know nothing of our history and I’d gander you aren’t even Somali

Attachments

• EDEF1593-13A2-4D3D-AA14-1F566B8ECCBD.jpeg
    EDEF1593-13A2-4D3D-AA14-1F566B8ECCBD.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 36

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
actually I got it from a YouTube video I wrote it down on my notes. I’m not a google search enthusiast historian like u mate
Youtube isn't even accurate for western history let alone Somali?

And most people on here source pdfs what Google search b are you talking about

Why are you guys even bring france and somalia into discussion these guys were literally the culutral heart of europe for several centuries. Everybody basically copied then. Their pouplation in the year 1800 was 30 million while somlaia was probably 1 million. That's a 30 fold gap.

Comparing mansucripts is even more crazy since all their manuscripts are from before 1500 since after 1500 they produced millions of books . Their are 16 thosuand french langauge manuscripts in the national library alone. On top of the millions of legal documents they have .

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Why are you guys even bring france and somalia into discussion these guys were literally the culutral heart of europe for several centuries. Everybody basically copied then. Their pouplation in the year 1800 was 30 million while somlaia was probably 1 million. That's a 30 fold gap.

Comparing mansucripts is even more crazy since all their manuscripts are from before 1500 since after 1500 they produced millions of books . Their are 16 thosuand french langauge manuscripts in the national library alone. On top of the millions of legal documents they have .
France was the center of European culture and society yes. The old style of suits with elaborate designs was made in France and spread all throufh eruppe sinve all European Aristocrats copied french culture, the modern suit was also deigned by a Frenchman.

They had the largest population in Europe for centuries also which is how they conquered Europe during Napolean.

French language was official I'm many states in Europe, English nobles used french as it was seen as more civilised than English, which is why English took on so many french words, more than 15% of the language is french.

But I'm Djiboutian so I'll stop the glaze. Anyways, Somalis have achievements of their own that's what I'm fighting for.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Somalis were butt naked before Europeans found them

we are not on the same level as them
Nahh anyone can be landhere i mean look at the langaab Germanic and Franks who literally living in huts before role civilized them, Italy nor British never civilized us they never built first brick house for us, we had 5 storage buildings in our capital before them, while Rome had to build cities and first brick house for the Germanic and Franks, anybody can be landhere just have to believe it deep down, raise u spirit

Trending

Latest posts