We need to come together as a people & condemn this behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What I've observed thus far is tacit consent, people supporting this savagery that is unislamic and satanic in its natural, it's against Islam to mutilation, the only reason why you support it is cause of qabyalad.

I just did you idiot, but here you go again since you decided to ignore it the first time, no one cares about your opinion, if you're a Muslim then you should know that there's rules to warfare.

Before engaging in battle, the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) instructed his soldiers:

1. “Do not kill any child, any woman, or any elder or sick person.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)

2. “Do not practice treachery or mutilation.(Al-Muwatta)

3. Do not uproot or burn palms or cut down fruitful trees.(Al-Muwatta)

4. Do not slaughter a sheep or a cow or a camel, except for food.” (Al-Muwatta)

5. “If one fights his brother, [he must] avoid striking the face, for God created him in the image of Adam.” (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

6. “Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship. (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

7. “Do not destroy the villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and do not slaughter the cattle.” (Sahih Bukhari; Sunan Abu Dawud)

8. “Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy; pray to God to grant you security; but when you [are forced to] encounter them, exercise patience.” (Sahih Muslim)

9. “No one may punish with fire except the Lord of Fire.” (Sunan Abu Dawud).

10. “Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and to not do wrong even if they commit evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

I am a Muslim, saaxib so I follow the Quran and Sunnah as understood and explained by people of knowledge. You have quoted various ahadith with no context. Further, none of the ahadith you presented speak either for or against the condemnation of the Muslims who dragged those bodies through the streets. Walaal, you can't just label things unislamic without proper evidence. I understand that you don't like what happened but there is a difference between what you do/don't like and what is haraam/halaal.

I am also confused as to why you feel the need to resort to name-calling. It really weakens any argument you wish to make about appropriate Islamic behaviour. If you are unable to have a discussion with someone who disagrees with your point of view - asalaamu 'aleykum.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@ChickenOriental
“Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah… do not break your pledge; and do not mutilate (the dead) bodies; do not kill the children. [Muslim 4294]

This order is not concerning civilians but dead combatants. The Prophet taught Muslims to respect even dead enemy soldiers who were fighting against the Muslims just before their death. This was when it was common practice among the pagans of Makkah to disfigure dead enemy soldiers after the battle was over. In addition to dead enemy soldiers, there are also clear instructions of how to treat enemy soldiers that are still alive.
http://ilmfeed.com/8-rules-of-engagement-taught-by-the-prophet-muhammad/

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you don't accept that as proof then you're a qabiliste bradar and I have nothing else to say to you chicken.

If someone was to drag your corpse on the street what will that do to your body? Don't insult our intelligence and keep it moving with your qabyalad.

This is a matter of deen - I will always accept the Truth regardless of what my feelings might be. If you provide evidence that dragging a dead body through the streets is classed as mutilation and it is condemned and agreed upon by the scholars, wallahi, I will say I am wrong and you are right.

You need to work on your akhlaq.

Odeg

Gedo
No mercy for invaders. Quote whatever book you might. I wish they would have send stronger message because our country is now filled with them. Be it african slave mercenaries or americans

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is a matter of deen - I will always accept the Truth regardless of what my feelings might be. If you provide evidence that dragging a dead body through the streets is classed as mutilation and it is condemned and agreed upon by the scholars, wallahi, I will say I am wrong and you are right.

You need to work on your akhlaq.
I have nothing more to say to you, it's clear you've chosen your tribe over Islam, if I need to work on my akhlaq then you need to work on your shahada.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
A lot of people forget that during the first American inversion they did a lot of harm.

Are you aware that clan elders from all clans were having a meeting trying to rebuild our government when the Americans devided to bomb them to pieces?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A lot of people forget that during the first American inversion they did a lot of harm.

Are you aware that clan elders from all clans were having a meeting trying to rebuild our government when the Americans devided to bomb them to pieces?
Two wrongs don't make a right, we're Muslims after all & savagery, mocking dead bodies, mutilation is strictly forbidden, are you honestly going to tell me that you condone this?

https://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/2010/03/10/u-s-marine-dragged-through-mogadishu/

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
IMG_3230.PNG
@Cognitivedissonance is booty shaking for his gaal masters. That is why he is so angry about the fact Somalis defended themselves against gaalo
Islam has respect for humanity overall & there's rules to warfare.

Status
Not open for further replies.