We need to come together as a people & condemn this behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did this nigga sneak Somaliland into this beautifully crafted anti-hawiye plot :what1:

Merka answered the questioned by saying he condemned it and he answered him with

Mogadishu is still the captial of Somalia so whatever negative that happens there will will reflect negative on the nation as a whole cause as far as the international community are concerned Mogadishu is still the capital city of Somalia wether you somalidiids like or or not.

He's just gunning for SL/Isaaq and Hawiye at all hours of the day.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
raw

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Merka answered the questioned by saying he condemned it and he answered him with

He's just gunning for SL/Isaaq and Hawiye at all hours of the day.
How am I gunning for hawiye or Isaac? I know somalidiids get troubled by this cause they bare too much cuqdad for Mogadishu cause they link barre government with the city, Mogadishu is still the capital city of Somalia so what happens there effects as all as a nation.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Reer dofar ismacil stay obsessed with Hawiye. Perhaps we should drag you in the streets of xamar. Thats a site I would pay to see.

We have some in here who boast about savagery, they'll defend this berberic & heinous volitions against humanity, they have no empathy nor compassion for their fellow man.

So they humiliated, tortured, killed thousands of Somalis in this time period and you want me to cry over someone being dragged in the streets? Watch your home get destroyed by drones, family killed and children abducted and tortured and then tell me you wouldn't bring down the people who did that and drag their bloody corpse through the streets so they feel as humiliated as they made you.

Why is it when we are harmed by a magnitude of about a million compared to them, we don't get blockbuster movies and documentaries? We're the savages because we had enough? Just how many 'Abdi Wests are there on this forum smh?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So they humiliated, tortured, killed thousands of Somalis in this time period and you want me to cry over someone being dragged in the streets? Watch your home get destroyed by drones, family killed and children abducted and tortured and then tell me you wouldn't bring down the people who did that and drag their bloody corpse through the streets so they feel as humiliated as they made you.

Why is it when we are harmed by a magnitude of about a million compared to them, we don't get blockbuster movies and documentaries? We're the savages because we had enough? Just how many 'Abdi Wests are there on this forum smh?
It's haram you idiot, two wrongs don't make a right, it's unislamic, aren't you a Muslim? Take your emotions out of this and think rationally.

Before engaging in battle, the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) instructed his soldiers:

1. “Do not kill any child, any woman, or any elder or sick person.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)

2. “Do not practice treachery or mutilation.(Al-Muwatta)

3. Do not uproot or burn palms or cut down fruitful trees.(Al-Muwatta)

4. Do not slaughter a sheep or a cow or a camel, except for food.” (Al-Muwatta)

5. “If one fights his brother, [he must] avoid striking the face, for God created him in the image of Adam.” (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

6. “Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship. (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

7. “Do not destroy the villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and do not slaughter the cattle.” (Sahih Bukhari; Sunan Abu Dawud)

8. “Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy; pray to God to grant you security; but when you [are forced to] encounter them, exercise patience.” (Sahih Muslim)

9. “No one may punish with fire except the Lord of Fire.” (Sunan Abu Dawud).

10. “Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and to not do wrong even if they commit evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Reer dofar ismacil stay obsessed with Hawiye. Perhaps we should drag you in the streets of xamar. Thats a site I would pay to see.
I always knew you was a cold hearted blood thirsty goblin who has no empathy for their fellow man, now you are talking about dragging Somalis on the ground, why am I not surprised.

It's haram you idiot, two wrongs don't make a right, it's unislamic, aren't you a Muslim? Take your emotions out of this and think rationally.

1. “Do not kill any child, any woman, or any elder or sick person.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)

5. “If one fights his brother, [he must] avoid striking the face, for God created him in the image of Adam.” (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

6. “Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship. (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

7. “Do not destroy the villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and do not slaughter the cattle.” (Sahih Bukhari; Sunan Abu Dawud)

8. “Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy; pray to God to grant you security; but when you [are forced to] encounter them, exercise patience.” (Sahih Muslim)

10. “Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and to not do wrong even if they commit evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi)

Saaxib, I think it is you that is being irrational. These soldiers were in combat (whether they admit to it or not) killing civilians and they were killed in the process. That is war. If you think it's 'tasteless' to drag their bodies through the streets - that's your opinion. But unless you can provide actual evidence from a scholar that this is unislamic/haraam refrain from slandering Muslims who defended themselves. All you have provided are a list of hadith without commentary or context to support your own opinion/agenda - you know who else does that?

Y'all wanted to pick a qabilist Lander and y'all chose @merka :chrisfreshhah:

He's just a proud guy, can't fault him for aanything. Doesn't use qabiil slurs or get into/start qabiil fights:manny: I respect him for that. He's a pro-Somali Somalilander

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Saaxib, I think it is you that is being irrational. These soldiers were in combat (whether they admit to it or not) killing civilians and they were killed in the process. That is war. If you think it's 'tasteless' to drag their bodies through the streets - that's your opinion. But unless you can provide actual evidence from a scholar that this is unislamic/haraam refrain from slandering Muslims who defended themselves. All you have provided are a list of hadith without commentary or context to support your own opinion/agenda - you know who else does that?
I just did you idiot, but here you go again since you decided to ignore it the first time, no one cares about your opinion, if you're a Muslim then you should know that there's rules to warfare.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Y'all wanted to pick a qabilist Lander and y'all chose @merka :chrisfreshhah:

He's just a proud guy, can't fault him for aanything. Doesn't use qabiil slurs or get into/start qabiil fights:manny: I respect him for that. He's a pro-Somali Somalilander
Who's y'all? You do realise that I'm solely repost let for this thread right. The reason I tagged him is cause Mogadishu is still his capital city too.

I just did you idiot, but here you go again since you decided to ignore it the first time, no one cares about your opinion, if you're a Muslim then you should know that there's rules to warfare.

Lol Barre broke almost all, if not all, of these :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.