We need to uplift each other from time to time.

What do you mean by that? Does other Muslim ethnicity oppress thier hooyos πŸ’€

I mean, Somali hooyos don't need to ask their husbands permission for everything. There are Muslim ethnic groups, where the woman can't spend money without asking her husband first. Very controlling people baa jira, oo dumarka neefta ku dhejiya.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Don't get me wrong I appreciate this but wtf did other diaspora muslim men do? I'm probably digging too deep into this, we need to uplift each other from time to time.

A shout out to all Somali women, the backbone of our society. None other could fo what they could.

@Bazed
Tea Smh GIF by MOODMAN

I totally agree with this woman. Somali men and for all of their irritating ways, are the least misogynistic Muslim ethnic group.

Some of my ajnabi Muslim girls have noticed this which is why they want to marry Faraxs.

Bengalis/South Asians are beefing along gender lines about some mosque in Tower Hamlets not letting women pray tahajjud and Somalis had to make it about themselves :bell:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP

Don't get me wrong I appreciate this but wtf did other diaspora muslim men do? I'm probably digging too deep into this, we need to uplift each other from time to time.

A shout out to all Somali women, the backbone of our society. None other could fo what they could.
Honour killings are common in certain Muslim communities. It’s nonexistent for Somalis

Mudug_gyal

Ω„Ψ§ ΨͺΩŽΩ‚Ω’Ω†ΩŽΨ·ΩΩˆΨ§ مِنْ Ψ±ΩŽΨ­Ω’Ω…ΩŽΨ©Ω Ψ§Ω„Ω„ΩŽΩ‘Ω‡
VIP
I totally agree with this woman. Somali men and for all of their irritating ways, are the least misogynistic Muslim ethnic group.

Some of my ajnabi Muslim girls have noticed this which is why they want to marry Faraxs.
Tell the we are low on stocks. They can get their pick after we are done choosing