Welcome I'll embrace you with kindness & compassion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@dhegdheer wallahi you got me fucked up, honestly do I strike you as a person who's a snitch? I know you're just like a dog you never speak but you understand, say something for a change soo dhawoow miss Diana gaal Robinson dhegdheer fadlan adigo mudan.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Waa falaan tahay affka iyo lugahaa dhexdooda bal kaale affka iyo lugahaa kala fuur hada moos camal ku fiqfiqi weeye :chrisfreshhah:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ari boowe, what are you up to on this lovely Friday?
I hate it when you talk to me like I'm caadi are you trying to ruin my online persona that I've vigorously worked hard to maintain.

Baayo chilling like a villain plotting trying to look for a motive especially reach where the hotties are heading night still young still. I hope you're blessed & have a sublime time whatever you're doing.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@dhegdheer is a anorexic qaldaan chick and also an atheist one

I'd stay away bradar, there's greener pastures
I have no intentions of drawing her my g, but she accused me of being a snitch on another thread & I couldn't defend my online honour kkk cause the mod told everyone not to derail so I decided to make this thread instead. Good looking out Rageedi..

Brother you are a langaab you don't have a chance with my cat let alone my mother :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

You are literally a 0.5 :ooh:
I'm not 0.5, my clan is not recognised, I'm the last remaining.

Wallahi there are nice and decent qaldaan chicks where I live. Don't make me do anything stupid hooyoda wase

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

Wallahi there are nice and decent qaldaan chicks where I live. Don't make me do anything stupid hooyoda wase
:chrisfreshhah: Do it! I done you dirty with the Arab chick why show us any remorse?

waraabe

Your superior

Sxb you are a 0.5 driven to becoming an extremist so you can peddle your unmah is one shit and your people can be accepted :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.