Welcome I'll embrace you with kindness & compassion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb you are a 0.5 driven to becoming an extremist so you can peddle your unmah is one shit and your people can be accepted :chrisfreshhah:
How can I be 0.5 when my clan is not recognised? This nigga is dense as f*ck

Hooyoda sida geel amal ban raacaya

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Brother aren't you a Yemeni :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:
Ani laa Arab anaa fii afriki asaal darood laakinse what about you waraabe ibn sacad ibn muusa ibn awal bin isaac bin khataawi ibn qaldaani
IMG_3333.PNG

waraabe

Your superior
Tell me why did u have most of that other post deleted when u could've just taken ur L and moved on :chrisfreshhah:

You strike me as a person who do questionable things on the low and then act all pious in front of ppl ... So yeah :damnmusic:

He got beaten up by women after he tried to sexually assault them

@dhegdheer is a anorexic qaldaan chick and also an atheist one

I'd stay away bradar, there's greener pastures
:dead:

Wallahi you're one of the first ppl to slide into my luuq as soon as my dms were enabled you thirsty lil creep.

Is this cuz I wouldn't entertain u huh? Lmaooo don't let me pull up the receipts :dabcasar:

waraabe

Your superior
:dead:

Wallahi you're one of the first ppl to slide into my luuq as soon as my dms were enabled you thirsty lil creep.

Is this cuz I wouldn't entertain u huh? Lmaooo don't let me pull of the receipts :dabcasar:

Don't pay attention to this loser , he goes Manchester metropolitan university :siilaanyolaugh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Tell me why did u have most of that other post deleted when u could've just taken ur L and moved on :chrisfreshhah:

You strike me as a person who do questionable things on the low and then act all pious in front of ppl ... So yeah :damnmusic:
Wallahi I never did no such thing since I've been here I've only made a complaint once to the mod & I did that publicly on everything I love, I wear my heart on my sleeves.

Yes indeed I'm a sinner but let he/she without sin caste the first stone.

Wallahi I never did no such thing since I've been here I've only made a complain once to the mod & I did that publicly on everything I love, I wear my heart on my sleeves.

Yes indeed I'm a sinner but let he/she without sin caste the first stone.

Loool I don't believe u!

Cast the first stone aa???? Warya you're out here regularly throwing boulders lmaoooo and now u wanna backtrack. :mjlol:

Look at this guy acting innocent like :kodaksmiley:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.