Welcome I'll embrace you with kindness & compassion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Loool O don't believe u!

Cast the first stone aa???? Warya you're out here regularly throwing boulders lmaoooo and now u wanna backtrack. :mjlol:

Look at this guy acting innocent like :kodaksmiley:
I'm merely a human b we make mistakes, are you implying that you're perfect? if you want to be the judge juror & executioner then by all means b throw the book at me & while you at it put me behind the jail doors & throw away the key.

@Layth is the type of thirsty nigga to send unsolicited dick pics to the poor unsuspected females on his contact list and then delude himself into thinking they're playing hard to get when they immediatley block him :mjlol:

I was honing my online shukansi skills wallahi

Or at least trying to
:hemad:

:mjlol:
You'll never get laid sry

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@dhegdheer did @Layth first comment cut you deep:chrisfreshhah: the nigga was joking he clearly stated that come to
Me I'll help you place your feet firmly back on the ground & restore some humility in you by force waa billahi towfiq :fittytousand:

:chrisfreshhah: At first you don't succeed try try again :salute:
Wallahi this girl is stupid if she thinks I was literally trying to move on her

It was merely practice... Yacni I got shit texting skills as opposed to real life interaction

So it was practice. I even PM'd Yas London. I don't know why this chick has her panties in a twist

Practices makes perfect I guess :manny:
@Layth is the type of thirsty nigga to send unsolicited dick pics to the poor unsuspected females on his contact list and then delude himself into thinking they're playing hard to get when they immediatley block him :mjlol:

You'll never get laid sry
You don't even know me though... But ok.
:russ:

Kulaha I'm thirsty

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP

It was merely practice... Yacni I got shit texting skills as opposed to real life interaction

So it was practice. I even PM'd Yas London. I don't know why this chick has her panties in a twist

Kulaha I'm thirsty
Rageedi there's nothing to be ashamed of rag waa rag ee ha u bixin it's natural for a red blooded man, you don't need to explain nada.

Warya @Cognitivedissonance did you really make a thread to grovel and explain urself lmaooo how emotional are you. Sxb if you didn't want me to say anything you should've insulted me in the first place :russ: if you can't take the heat stay the f*ck out :lolbron:

Wallahi this guy is weak and pathetic lmaoooooo don't lemme catch u in east london, saqajaan foqol saqajaan, or I'll do you worse than that yt girl kkkkkkkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Warya @Cognitivedissonance did you really make a thread to grovel and explain urself lmaooo how emotional are you. Sxb if you didn't want me to say anything you should've insulted me in the first place :russ: if you can't take the heat stay the f*ck out :lolbron:

Wallahi this guy is weak and pathetic lmaoooooo don't lemme catch u in east london, saqajaan foqol saqajaan, or I'll do you worse than that yt girl kkkkkkkkk
Wallahi my online persona has you fooled in real life I'm cool, calm & collected chivalrous weliba with a banging sense of humour wallahi you would love man off, somaliida maxay ku maahmaahan ha I nicin inta i baran.

Kulaha I'm thirsty

Lmaooooo listen to yourself tho... practice :mjlol: you honestly sound sad as f*ck

I wasn't trying to make a move on u!!1 kulaha, I'd deny it to if I was the one embarrassing myself in other ppls pms z3zrULC

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Layth dont let her make you feel bad for doing something natural, I once tried to shukansi the dutchess through her pm & she issued me a warning :chrisfreshhah:

Rageedi there's nothing to be ashamed of rag waa rag ee ha u bixin it's natural for a red blooded man, you don't need to explain nada.
I ain't ashamed my g wa sida.

I'll PM you my WhatsApp convos with chicks that I meet (usually Hijabis) and show you how I sometimes go in a dead end, but I'm more of a face 2 face nigga.
:manny:

Lmaooooo listen to yourself tho... practice :mjlol: you honestly sound sad as f*ck

I wasn't trying to make a move on u!!1 kulaha, I'd deny it to if I was the one embarrassing myself in other ppls pms z3zrULC
wait, so you actually think I was trying to make a move on you? I PM'd everyone, from Yas London to Canuck.

Get the f*ck over yourself
4OVLKQc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.