Welcome I'll embrace you with kindness & compassion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
If you mean I commit sins, then no human is perfect.

You don't even know what nifaq (hypocrisy) is so save yourself the embarrassment you sheegato.

Sins =/= hypocrisy. One could be a devote, practicing Muslim on the outside but still be a munafiq. While a sinful Muslim can nonetheless still be a genuine Muslim.
>preaches one thing
>does another

"But I'm not a hypocrite bro......":mjlol:

>preaches one thing
>does another

"But I'm not a hypocrite bro......":mjlol:
Show me where I preached on thing but done another.

If a daa'i sometimes falls into a paticular sin, it's still upon him to deter others from it

Nevertheless, I try to improve myself err'day

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Reiko say wallahi you're going to mock @Layth for that thread about jinns building great structures when Allah speaks about it in the Quran
  • In Surah Saba’ of the Quran Allah (Glorified and Exalted is He) mentions: “There were jinn that worked under his supervision by the leave of his Lord, and if any of them deviated from Our command, We made him taste of the Penalty of Blazing Fire. They worked for him as he desired, (making) arches, statues, basins as large as reservoirs, and (cooking) cauldrons fived (in their places): ‘Work , family of Dawud, with thanks! But few of My slaves are grateful!” [34:12-13]
http://www.islamiclandmarks.com/palestine-masjid-al-aqsa/basement-of-masjid-al-aqsaAre you honestly going to please @dhegdheer the gaal?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Says the guy who posts pictures of his exes and his car to impress people he doesn't know online. :sass2:
Unlike you I don't brag the only reason why I made that post about my car is cause @Mercury telling me that I'm broke and I should beg on the streets & the only reason posted that picture of me & my ex is cause of @Discontinous talking about I get no girls but what's your excuse for bragging?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Cognitivedissonance how am I follower? Do you actually think jinns made the iPhone? Planes? Computers? Are you seriously going to sit here with a straight face and try to convince me that jinn invented the telephone. I've read that the ayah you dropped and it still doesn't mention technology. Iska amuus CD.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance how am I follower? Do you actually think jinns made the iPhone? Planes? Computers? Are you seriously going to sit here with a straight face and try to convince me that jinn invented the telephone. I've read that the ayah you dropped and it still doesn't mention technology. Iska amuus CD.
Does it mention jinns building something?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Don't try to twist my words, I never said I don't believe in jinns, I said I don't believe that jinns created technology. Don't sit here and lie bruv, lying is against our religion.
Does that ayat say that jinns built things or not?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ok reiko So if they can build magnificent buildings what's to say they can't make technology? Is there any place in the Quran it specifically says that jinns can't make technology or are you going on your own whims or desires?

Status
Not open for further replies.