Welcome I'll embrace you with kindness & compassion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't ashamed my g wa sida.

I'll PM you my WhatsApp convos with chicks that I meet (usually Hijabis) and show you how I sometimes go in a dead end, but I'm more of a face 2 face nigga.
:manny:

wait, so you actually think I was trying to make a move on you? I PM'd everyone, from Yas London to Canuck.

Get the f*ck over yourself
4OVLKQc.gif

Sxb Idc about what ever the f*ck you were trying to do I just didn't want u in my pms :tacky:
Maybe u should take ur own advice lmao u seem confused :kodaksmiley:

Honestly b, genitalman ba ahay the type to pull a chair for you & hold the door open for you.

Snake and a snitch :kodaksmiley: a coward to boot too

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sxb Idc about what ever the f*ck you were trying to do I just didn't want u in my pms :tacky:
Maybe u should take ur own advice lmao u seem confused :kodaksmiley:

Snake and a snitch :kodaksmiley: a coward to boot too
Abaayo macaaney sonkorey malabey genitalman ba ahay sweery hug me don't reject me kkkk

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I just clocked this nigga @Layth was the one who made the thread about jiins being behind modern technology :dead:
maybe I shouldn't engage with the feeble minded :mjkkk:

Wait he actually made a topic about that? What's next Jinns built Burj Khalifa? The Eiffel Tower? :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Jinns made Planes, trains looooooooool.

El Oh El. :chrisfreshhah:

My own advice about what?

Get over yourself

I'm far more intelligent than you and everyone you know naaya
:pachah1:
:mjkkk:
It was probably Jinns who have invented television, mobile phone, etc. based on a story of ibn Taymiyyah (RH) almost 700 years ago!

Shaykh of Islam ibn Taymiyyah said: ‘Some of the Shuyookh who used to keep contact with the Jinn informed him that the Jinn showed them something shining resembling water and glass, it would present an image inside of it for him, for whatever news they requested from him and whatever news he requested from them.’

This was something resembling water and glass, meaning like a television screen for example. Something shining, resembling water and glass. And the device was with him. So when he looked into it he could see what was desired from it. And he said that was also a means for him to relay information to them, meaning to the Jinn.

Also have a look at this video, which I found really interesting:

:mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.