Well raised children speak about gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
my dear friend, why do you hate your race so much. why do you want to rebel against your people
:snoop::angryman:

khaniisnimo isn't a good life style, our ceeb is only meant for the opposite gender. the back door is strictly only for xaar only.

come back to the fold of your people and seen :feedme::friendhug::drakewow: you can still be saved from jahanab

How does support for gay marriage make me hate my own race? I am especially supportive of gay Somalis getting married.

I'm the only one who loves my people. I don't engage in fadhi isku dirir clan politics that isn't useful for my people and only makes them stay in the stone age.

According to you.

According to rational people.

Man that little cute girl is so smart. Not because of her gay marriage stance but she can speak so well while most other children are running around like headless chicken. Look at how mature she speaks. She speaks like a 25 year old woman. I wish my daughter is like her.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Most of the children that were interviewed are white. It would be interesting to see what the answers of children of different ethnic and racial backgrounds would be.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
They'd say the same; their parents wouldn't though.

I highly doubt it. You can't use this video to conclude that all young children naturally support gay marriage. It's a video where 4/5 of the participants are white children who probably have very liberal parents because it's Hollywood. Of the two ethnic kids in the video, one said he didn't know what gay marriage was and the other was talking about the optimal time to get married. They don't know anything about gay marriage because they haven't been exposed to it.

I highly doubt it. You can't use this video to conclude that all young children naturally support gay marriage. It's a video where 4/5 of the participants are white children who probably have very liberal parents because it's Hollywood. Of the two ethnic kids in the video, one said he didn't know what gay marriage was and the other was talking about the optimal time to get married. They don't know anything about gay marriage because they haven't been exposed to it.

I forgot to add if they were older children (12+).

By then, they would already be in sex ed, probably have a gay teacher or be friends with a kid with 2 moms/dads.

The 6 year old Somali and visible minority kids next year will be like the kids in the video posted thanks to the new sex ed program we now have.

:chrisfreshhah:

I will be taking my daughters and sons to the park and looking for gay couples with their kids to strike a conversation with so they can see and know what is expected of them.

I hope y'all do the same

:wow:

Sultana

On Hiatus
I agree with Duchess. I had no idea that homosexuality even existed until I was in the third grade and I saw it on the news. Tbh, before then I never even considered the idea of two people of the same sex getting married.

Status
Not open for further replies.