Well raised children speak about gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Hey, a slur is better than getting hanged or stoned to death :obamaswag:

So, we're just gonna deny homosexuals are killed as justified by your religion (numerous undisputed hadiths)? Please tell us why you don't embrace Islam fully, nucleus.:obamatell:

Don't make me bring the cadcad here saciidayaanle!

We're not having a theological debate we're talking about children's attitudes toward homosexual.

children's attitudes towards gay marriage

how does it feel knowing these kids are more civilized than you

you're in the big leagues nucleus, step your game up

The hypocrisy of these people has no boundaries. They talk about democracy and people making their own decisions and so forth only to end up indoctrinating kids and expose evil and filth to them from such a young age. These kids will grow up and call themselves "tolerant" and accepting thinking they have come to those conclusions by their own thinking when in fact...they have been conditioned and groomed to accept this abomination from childhood. Why expose them to this filth at such a tender age? Shouldn't these kids be left alone until they become adults and then form their own view on this matter?

The hypocrisy of these people has no boundaries. They talk about democracy and people making their own decisions and so forth only to end up indoctrinating kids and expose evil and filth to them from such a young age. These kids will grow up and call themselves "tolerant" and accepting thinking they have come to those conclusions by their own thinking when in fact...they have been conditioned and groomed to accept this abomination from childhood. Why expose them to this filth at such a tender age? Shouldn't these kids be left alone until they become adults and then form their own view on this matter?

The same can be said about not teaching them about religion at a young age

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AWOOWE STOP SUPPORING GAY NIGGAS!!!!!!!!!

scream.gif

THIS POST IS KILLING ME!!!!
giphy.gif

Awowe stop this, these are kids. Their brains are underdeveloped.
Banging-head-against-the-wall.gif

Their brains are developing and need to know the truth

There's no harm in saying its natural.

Of course don't talk about it in depth. They will learn more details in the 6th and 7th grade when they hit puberty. For now just the basics.

Last edited:
This is the most he will hear before he hits puberty:

"Son, you have a mommy and a daddy but your friend Guled has two daddies and this is OK. Now go play your Angry Birds"

:stevej:

Q

Queen Carawelo

This is the most he will hear before he hits puberty:

"Son, you have a mommy and a daddy but your friend Guled has two daddies and this is OK. Now go play your Angry Birds"

:stevej:
Keep pulling this shit then wonder why everyone is against you. Smh. There's a line AJ, don't cross it.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Their brains are developing and need to know the truth

There's no harm in saying its natural.

Of course don't talk about it in depth. They will learn more details in the 6th and 7th grade when they hit puberty. For now just the basics.

:deadpeter:

I've got a funny story about my first ever experience with the lgbtjdjfhfhfkjfnfjfnnf community. When I was about 8ish One of our new neighbours was a very lanky and hairy part time cross dresser. My parents were friendly and polite towards him and my mother even got into an argument with someone who harassed him as he was strutting his stuff. Lol

I, however was disgusted and use cry with horror when I saw him with his get up on. He was just so bizarre and frightening looking.

I'm calling bs to your theory that you need to be indoctrinated to dislike this 'stuff'.

:deadpeter:

I've got a funny story about my first ever experience with the lgbtjdjfhfhfkjfnfjfnnf community. When I was about 8ish One of our new neighbours was a very lanky and hairy part time cross dresser. My parents were friendly and polite towards him and my mother even got into an argument with someone who harassed him as he was strutting his stuff. Lol

I, however was disgusted and use cry with horror when I saw him with his get up on. He was just so bizarre and frightening looking.

I'm calling bs to your theory that you need to be indoctrinated to dislike this 'stuff'.

You were probably brainwashed by your siblings or the Somali malcaamad

Keep pulling this shit then wonder why everyone is against you. Smh. There's a line AJ, don't cross it.

My opinion and views are very important to me. I'd rather die than be silenced and not take a stand. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. Better men than me (and I'm the greatest) have died on their feet speaking out on injustices

keenin*

tbh i dont think i really knew what gay was until high school call me sheltered. i remember this girl who wore these pride braclets when i was in middle school but when i asked what it was, she wouldn't tell me. (i mean i later learned the rainbow was a pride thing mk)

:pachah1:I had a similar experience. I didn't know what gay sex was until I went on this school trip to my nation's capitol. There was this old dude protesting, z3zrULC, that birth control pills led to sodomy. It was eye-opening.

Hafez

VIP
People don't like you for being a black man. Heck, even some Somalis think people of your clan should have your houses squatted on and your clan women taken as wives forcefully because you are 0.5. Is that right?

Human rights for all; not for some
They can't do it though. We **** Somalis. They only raped around 20-30 women in the 90s. The Omanis came to show who's boss before, Arabs. Back to your question, your analogy is defective, your basically saying morals are completely subjective.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There is a systematic agenda to demasculinize the man, the cabal figured out a way to effectively kill two birds with one stone. If the male population are demasculinized then they sure as hell won't fight for their God given rights. They're also hell bent on reducing the population.

Status
Not open for further replies.