Well raised children speak about gay marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I knew was qowmu luut and how the wrath of Allah destroyed them. Also buttsex is haram and gays eat the poopoo and die.

Then I met some actual gay people and realized how ridiculous it all was.

At first I thought your Shukansi game must be non existent to think spitting in a woman's face is part of the game, but now I see you're just keeping your options open.

The 6 year old Somali and visible minority kids next year will be like the kids in the video posted thanks to the new sex ed program we now have.

:chrisfreshhah:

:rejoice:

I dare one of the Muslims on this site to reveal the context in which they learned homosexuality was wrong.

"Well, um, I learned in dugsi quran/from my parents that all gays should be killed...":mjkkk::mjlol::mjlaugh:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Gay marriage kulaha :mjlol:

Marriage is between a man and a woman.

1e48392d8df59bcfbc11f7decbcac7a1155839151e5fece526e011d44ccd468e.jpg

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:rejoice:

I dare one of the Muslims on this site to reveal the context in which they learned homosexuality was wrong.

"Well, um, I learned in dugsi quran/from my parents that all gays should be killed...":mjkkk::mjlol::mjlaugh:

from kids at recess wtf. I was called a dyke by this kid Damien in the third grade and I learnt about homo sex and all that other shit from gaalos.

What the hell kind of dugsis did you atheist go to. While I was learning juz Amma and how to write in Arabic. You were learning about homos???

:draketf:

from kids at recess wtf. I was called a dyke by this kid Damien in the third grade and I learnt about homo sex and all that other shit from gaalos.

What the hell kind of dugsis did you atheist go to. While I was learning juz Amma and how to write in Arabic. You were learning about homos???

:draketf:
Reading comprehension motherfucker, do you have it?:childplease:

So, when did you learn homosexuals should be killed?

Watch all the Muslims like her post :browtf:

A

Atiya

May Allah curse the homosexuals and punish them in this world and the next Ameen.

Homos :pacspit::pacspit:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Reading comprehension motherfucker, do you have it?:childplease:

So, when did you learn homosexuals should be killed?

Watch all the Muslims like her post :browtf:

warya sheekodas ha noo keenin ( yes I know my somali is trash)

Take your fake stories to reddit.

I received homophobic slurs only from gaalos, clearly they aren't as opened minded as you want to make them out to be.

I've been a victim of homophobia, I can say that! :frdfvsb:

DjsrhBrHniD6M.gif

Last edited:
I

IntensiveCareUnit

keenin*

tbh i dont think i really knew what gay was until high school call me sheltered. i remember this girl who wore these pride braclets when i was in middle school but when i asked what it was, she wouldn't tell me. (i mean i later learned the rainbow was a pride thing mk)

warya sheekodas ha noo keenin ( yes I know my somali is trash)

Take your fake stories to reddit.

I received homophobic slurs only from gaalos, clearly they aren't as opened minded as you want to make them out to be.

I've been a victim of homophobia, I can say that! :frdfvsb:

DjsrhBrHniD6M.gif

Hey, a slur is better than getting hanged or stoned to death :obamaswag:

So, we're just gonna deny homosexuals are killed as justified by your religion (numerous undisputed hadiths)? Please tell us why you don't embrace Islam fully, nucleus.:obamatell:

Status
Not open for further replies.