western women are oppressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a statement that a lot of islamaphobes like Ayan hiris and many others use. I guess all you need to do is to repeat something tirelessly if you want it to be believed. The west has successfully(especially America) convinced people that muslim women are oppressed and they actually cite women wearing hijab as an example of gender oppression.

Western women are the oppressed since they are the ones who get sexually exploited for men's pleasure.
is an example, playboy magazines is another where women are stripped to underwears(a lot of the times even made naked) so men can have some pleasure for their eyes. Muslim women do not suffer this.

How did the west manage to make women believe that whoring around by "exploring" their sexuality(benefits men), being nude(benefits men) and etc is freedom and those who cover up are somehow either oppressed by force or are complicit in their oppression?

I find it really interesting how quickly the so called christian countries of the west have come to accept everything they used to reject.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
What these people like Ayaan, Harris, Maher, Dawkins etc do is concern trolling.

As if these people actually care about women in third world countries. Ayaan probably does care about her people but the rest can f*ck off. Telling me I'm an awful human being and my culture has no redeeming values because women in my country are "oppressed"

Consulting Ayaan about women's role in Islam is like asking a Saudi head about human rights issues, she's bound to spew nonsense

Either way comparing the two is a bit groundless considering that the set of values and morals are different in the societies

Yes Western women are oppressed.

Free vote. Women leaders. Can achieve what a man can do.

My head boss is a lady. I would be the boss of women in your barbaric East.

War get lost

What these people like Ayaan, Harris, Maher, Dawkins etc do is concern trolling.

As if these people actually care about women in third world countries. Ayaan probably does care about her people but the rest can f*ck off. Telling me I'm an awful human being and my culture has no redeeming values because women in my country are "oppressed"
As an atheist yourself..do you agree with that statement? If no explain why not?

@Subsilentio Ayaan is vengeful and is always to do as much damage as she can. For her it is a job and she makes a living out of it but I was speaking generally. Any western girls feels liberated and free being naked and sleeping around. How did this happen?

Western women are the oppressed since they are the ones who get sexually exploited for men's pleasure.
is an example, playboy magazines is another where women are stripped to underwears(a lot of the times even made naked) so men can have some pleasure for their eyes. Muslim women do not suffer this

Honestly, you are right. Why are Muslim women seen as oppressed in the western countries just because they cover themselves? Those particular nations are seen as socially progressive yet not very accepting of 'others' simply because they are different. The media is a really great fear-monger.

I think it's because I heard (or read whatever) that most of the media are controlled by Jews....

But i just want to mention that even though you say that Muslim women do not fall victim to another mans eyes because they cover themselves, what do you think of human sex trafficking? Or younger Muslim women who are forced to marry older men for the sole purposes of being treated horribly, this is way beyond? We cannot ignore the issues that occur in Islamic nations that cause certain groups to be treated as second class citizens. We can't compare ourselves to another religious group when there are faults within our own societies. We need to see issues for what they are. But ultimately all of those issues have nothing to do with religion, our religion does not oppress women. We are, if anything, progressive.

Ayan Hirsi is a completely different story tho lol i don't want to go there.

@VicePrez is not atheist. He is an alternative account of the Salafis to show that atheists are sympathetic to Salafis.

He is a propaganda account. He is like the Palestinian poster boy of Liberal media

He serves a purpose and it is to be a Salafi bootyclapper

:cosbyhmm:

I'm sorry @VicePrez I'm a bit tips

Yes Western women are oppressed.

Free vote. Women leaders. Can achieve what a man can do.

My head boss is a lady. I would be the boss of women in your barbaric East.

War get lost
Women always voted in somalia and women actually served in the army in Somalia(I have an aunt). Women took part in the 77 war whereas women joining the front lines is barely getting discussed here in the usa. Not that agree with women going to the frontlines...but still the 'barbaric' east did it.
Women back home can do as they please.

Also who are you to tell @VicePrez what he is? It is like me saying you are not gay.:yacadiim:

Women always voted in somalia and women actually served in the army in Somalia(I have an aunt). Women took part in the 77 war whereas women joining the army is barely getting discussed here in the usa. Not that agree with women going to the frontlines...but still the 'barbaric' east did it.
Women back home can do as they please.

Dream on. Barbaric East has been barbaric to women.

Great West has been great to women.

This is why you are in the West and refuse to live in the East

Honestly, you are right. Why are Muslim women seen as oppressed in the western countries just because they cover themselves? Those particular nations are seen as socially progressive yet not very accepting of 'others' simply because they are different. The media is a really great fear-monger.

I think it's because I heard (or read whatever) that most of the media are controlled by Jews....

But i just want to mention that even though you say that Muslim women do not fall victim to another mans eyes because they cover themselves, what do you think of human sex trafficking? Or younger Muslim women who are forced to marry older men for the sole purposes of being treated horribly, this is way beyond? We cannot ignore the issues that occur in Islamic nations that cause certain groups to be treated as second class citizens. We can't compare ourselves to another religious group when there are faults within our own societies. We need to see issues for what they are. But ultimately all of those issues have nothing to do with religion, our religion does not oppress women. We are, if anything, progressive.

Ayan Hirsi is a completely different story tho lol i don't want to go there.
Sex trafficking and sexual exploitation still happens in the muslim and even in the somali community. It is wrong and so is forcing women to marry any kind of man old or young. I am not out to cover up for the shameless and ignorant muslims who take part in these stuff.

Dream on. Barbaric East has been barbaric to women.

Great West has been great to women.

This is why you are in the West and refuse to live in the East
lol. I live in the west because of extremist people like YOU back in the east just like how I would migrate again if the extremists here in the west ever got power. Do you think it is liberating seeing your daughter naked in a playboy book where men of all age and color beat to her picture?

@metamorphosis just called me an extremist. I am not extremist. My kind don't exist in Dhagaxbuur

I am what they seek in Dhagaxbuur but your allies kill them if they speak up

Did you call me a terrorist?

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I disagree...Monetary gain that comes from letting institutions i.e corporations, media, film etc exploit the female body is two-fold. On the hand those institutions use the female body to market their products and on other hand the the owner of the female body gets reward from it. So it's a employer-employee relationship which is in my opinion not a form of oppression nor a form of abuse. Why? Because ultimately it's the woman that gets to decide whether she wants enter in that kind of relationship (agency)

I disagree...Monetary gain that comes from letting institutions i.e corporations, media, film etc exploit the female body is two-fold. On the hand those institutions use the female body to market their products and on other hand the the owner of the female body gets reward from it. So it's a employer-employee relationship which is in my opinion not a form of oppression nor a form of abuse. Why? Because ultimately it's the woman that gets to decide whether she wants enter in that kind of relationship (agency)
Money is the best way to exploit/enslave people. If you think offering women any amount of money so their bodies can be used to market products is not exploitation I don't know it is. It is like saying prostitutes aren't s because they get a reward for providing sexual services..

Why dhagabur? lol. You are an extrimst, homosexual, atheist and now qabiilist?:heh:

Honestly I am not qabiilist. I'm a bit tipsy now. Forgive me. My parents are from two different regions. I can't be qabiilist when my first cousins are from clan X and I'm from clan Y

I'm not inbred like everyone here. I am unique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending