western women are oppressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
We live in a strange world pal. What I want for Somali woman doesn't matter. It won't make a difference. Let them wear what they want, I'll lower my gaze as I'm ordered to. Women displaying their beauty has no benefit for them and society as a whole. Are you ok with Somali woman walking around completely naked?

I'd create a nudist beach in Berbera if I could. So all the nudist can go there if they want and chill.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
You mofo only exists online, I've never seen a Somali gaal in my life wallahi & ive travelled extensively.

Bielsa

VIP
You mofo on exists online, I've never seen a Somali gaal in my life wallahi & ive travelled extensively.

You only hang around with basement dwellers wahabi fundamentalists who lust after big titty women they see but later preach about sharia and how women should be covered. I know your types.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You only hang around with basement dwellers wahabi fundamentalists who lust after big titty women they see but later preach about sharia and how women should be covered. I know your types.
I can assure you it's quite on the contrary, i mix with all sorts.

I'd create a nudist beach in Berbera if I could. So all the nudist can go there if they want and chill.
You are dodging my question here man, not cool. You've asked me whether I'd be ok with Somali women going out in mini-skirts, this to me seems generic and not specific. I'll ask you again... Would you be ok with your womenfolk (e.g. Your mother) walking around in broad daylight (on the streets, shopping malls and other public places) completely nude? While men glance at her ceeb?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How does it feel to be hiding everyday, lying, deceiving, those who are closest to you, what do you say when your loved ones greet you with salaam :ftw9nwa:

Bielsa

VIP
You are dodging my question here man, not cool. You've asked me whether I'd be ok with Somali women going out in mini-skirts, this to me seems generic and not specific. I'll ask you again... Would you be ok with your womenfolk (e.g. Your mother) walking around in broad daylight (on the streets, shopping malls and other public places) completely nude? While men glance at her ceeb?

That's public indecency. You know that. There's a place where nudist can go, it's not the mall.

If my mum or sisters wanted to wear jeans or low skirts or low cut tops then that's their choice. I'd be fine with it.

Bielsa

VIP
How does it feel to be hiding everyday, lying, deceiving, those who are closest to you, what do you say when your loved ones greet you with salaam :ftw9nwa:

I say wa caleykum salaam. I also say walahi sometimes. It's a habit I can't shake off.

I also say Jesus Christ often, that doesn't make me a Christian. Use your brain man.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I say wa caleykum salaam. I also say walahi sometimes. It's a habit I can't shake off.

I also say Jesus Christ often, that doesn't make me a Christian. Use your brain man.
Don't you feel guilty deceiving those who are the closest to you, have you no shame man.

That's public indecency. You know that. There's a place where nudist can go, it's not the mall.

If my mum or sisters wanted to wear jeans or low skirts or low cut tops then that's their choice. I'd be fine with it.
Then for us women going out without hijab is public indecency. We consider showing any part of the 'awrah to be nudity. Some communities around the world don't consider women showing their breasts to be nudity, did you know that? This is our world view, this is the right path. I've exposed your hypocrisy and double standards lmfao.
ahmadinejad.gif

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I live in the West but I don't see much sexual objectification for women at all, particularly for the area I'm living in. Ideals like that only exist through the media but no one in the real world thinks like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.