What’s the drama with Ramla and Prince Ali?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
This is the only Prince I know.
prince rogers nelson GIF

Who are these randoms?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
She’s a Dh^lo who got used and thrown out by a Ja.Reer. Their marriage didn’t even last for 4 months. He smashed and dashed. She was heavily promoting her Ja.Reer boyfriend on tiktok Mac Sonkor

:mahubowtf:
How is she a dh!lo you bastard? I don’t like that she married that daandaan ajnabi but stop insulting her you nacas.

They were married for at least a year
:ivers:

How is she a dh!lo you bastard? I don’t like that she married that daandaan ajnabi but stop insulting her you nacas.

They were married for at least a year
:ivers:

They were dating for many more yet couldn’t last a whole year as a married couple? You can not expect a Haram relationship to turn out successful. If you want a healthy relationship get married according to Islamic guidelines. This story reminds me of the Somali girls who used to marry non Somali ex cons because they are “reverts” and supposedly sincere. Just because they are reverts why do they not want to marry a Muslim brother from their own community? If the ex cons mistreat & abuse you don’t come crying to your community when shit hits the ceiling.

They were dating for many more yet couldn’t last a whole year as a married couple? You can not expect a Haram relationship to turn out successful. If you want a healthy relationship get married according to Islamic guidelines. This story reminds me of the Somali girls who used to marry non Somali ex cons because they are “reverts” and supposedly sincere. Just because they are reverts why do they not want to marry a Muslim brother from their own community? If the ex cons mistreat & abuse you don’t come crying to your community when shit hits the ceiling.
I want to say negative things but my qashin ration is too high sadly
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A woman who marries a man with a known criminal past is often unstable and it has nothing to do with her being Somali that's merely an incidental factor. It's an old trope that needs to die. What is evident is the widespread misogyny that is apparent with some Somali men in the interweb propagating this as though they want this to be the norm. That's the real issue. More than a handful of anecdotes about this phenomenon. Even a girl who doesn't talk to nor is attracted to ajnabis will experience xasidnimo from these unhinged types online. It has gotten to the point that accusations about Zina are levied quite callously. Often by nimaan who are engaging in or bragging about fornication with foreigners themselves.​

basically ramla married prince ali. things started well initially but ramla was disobeying his orders, and hanging out with non-mharam men. Ali got mad and they started arguing, and it escalated to the point where Ramla decided to start smoking weed with non-mahrams in a weird way to get back at him

it ended in a divorce and prince ali made a podcast about it

i feel sorry for prince Ali

mrlog

VIP
basically ramla married prince ali. things started well initially but ramla was disobeying his orders, and hanging out with non-mharam men. Ali got mad and they started arguing, and it escalated to the point where Ramla decided to start smoking weed with non-mahrams in a weird way to get back at him

it ended in a divorce and prince ali made a podcast about it

i feel sorry for prince Ali
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She spread her legs for only $600 dollars

No Honor whatsoever
If you going to marry a foreigner atleast put out a reasonable price that can guarantee a cash return if things don’t go out as planned.

:deadpeter: :deadpeter:
Xalimos never ask for high meher when it's an ajnabi.. That's why I advice faraxs don't pay unreasonable meher when ajnabi dudes pay less or almost nothing.