What’s the drama with Ramla and Prince Ali?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I know NOTHING of the prince or Ramla. But based on the conversation in this thread- i feel like Ramla was disappointed in Ali. He is weak and not good in the bedroom

Xalimos never ask for high meher when it's an ajnabi.. That's why I advice faraxs don't pay unreasonable meher when ajnabi dudes pay less or almost nothing.
Xalimos don’t ask for high Mehr when it comes to Somali men as well. I don’t know why you guys act like Arabs and Asians. In my life time of attending wedding after wedding, I’ve personally never seen a Xalimo get more than 8k. Yet I’ve been to Arab weddings in which the bride was getting at least 15k.

Further it is a fact that Somali men do not pay their Mehr upfront. I hardly know any that have. Culturally, they pay in installments and the older generation would only pay upon divorce

If we had a daqan of high Mehr, they’d probably ask about the same from an Ajnabi as well. But we don’t, yet time and time again unmarried and childish Abdis who know nothing about our community and Mehr want to act like victims.

How about Somali men start actually paying their Mehr upfront instead of a 10 year + installment plan and maybe then you’d have coherent point. You lot great Mehr like a mortgage.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
This is the only Prince I know.
prince rogers nelson GIF

Who are these randoms?
*breaks out in song*

Thanks. To be honest, I take issue more with childish generalizations toward Somali girls/women.

I see there are no differentiations made but the collective punishment of all Halimos.

Also, the Halimos here are largely pro-Somali so it's the wrong audience for a tufaax joke. It's also dated too so your age is betraying you.

It was a layup, not my fault . I don't know what you're talking about I am only 21.

A woman who marries a man with a known criminal past is often unstable and it has nothing to do with her being Somali that's merely an incidental factor. It's an old trope that needs to die. What is evident is the widespread misogyny that is apparent with some Somali men in the interweb propagating this as though they want this to be the norm. That's the real issue. More than a handful of anecdotes about this phenomenon. Even a girl who doesn't talk to nor is attracted to ajnabis will experience xasidnimo from these unhinged types online. It has gotten to the point that accusations about Zina are levied quite callously. Often by nimaan who are engaging in or bragging about fornication with foreigners themselves.​
Facts.

it's generally a projection or weirdos who are chronically online and bitter that spread that kind of slander against somali girls

Sarcastic Joke GIF

:mjlol:It's always those rolling around in their filth that assume everyone else has a snout and hooves.
Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN
Yeah I'm tired of the constant back and forth gender wars and slander. As somalis we are supposed to be a team but instead these idiots just see everything as an opportunity to dunk on the other gender and its even more embarrassing when fully grown adults engage in this bickering back and forth online. Especially the guys they need to grow up for gods sake.

Xalimos don’t ask for high Mehr when it comes to Somali men as well. I don’t know why you guys act like Arabs and Asians. In my life time of attending wedding after wedding, I’ve personally never seen a Xalimo get more than 8k. Yet I’ve been to Arab weddings in which the bride was getting at least 15k.

Further it is a fact that Somali men do not pay their Mehr upfront. I hardly know any that have. Culturally, they pay in installments and the older generation would only pay upon divorce

If we had a daqan of high Mehr, they’d probably ask about the same from an Ajnabi as well. But we don’t, yet time and time again unmarried and childish Abdis who know nothing about our community and Mehr want to act like victims.

How about Somali men start actually paying their Mehr upfront instead of a 10 year + installment plan and maybe then you’d have coherent point. You lot great Mehr like a mortgage.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reverts were marrying Xalimos for Kitab Qur'an, absolutely nothing wrong with it but imagine if I tried that on them 🤣
Somalis have been marrying each other for those same amounts aswell in fact my parents also did that and ajnabis also do that and you can also marry an ajnabi who will accept that from you this isn't a somali girl special discount for reverts.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I don't understand why Somali women are attacking the madow fellow, she chose him and people should let them handle their business.
Because he’s broadcasting it all over the internet. He literally made a podcast episode on it. Of course somalis are going to say something.

8k vs 15k is crazy premium for people who are asylum seekers vs economic migrants. Economic migrants dont basically have to leave home with what they can carry when they emigrate. Somalis are doing crazy well in that regards. It should be basically free given the circumstances. Young sharmarke who basically washes up in some council estate with not even a toothbrush his grandad can give him is rustling up 8k and you think thats less work then malik whose whole extended family still lives on the acres his fathers fought for in 1800 and has been getting a new olive tree handed down since 1799 is doing. Young sharmarke does even probably have a old pair of hand me down dhacas lol. He is out here busting ass for that mehr. Its a lot.

Our girls are worth more than 50 camels. Not 50 packs of Camel cigarettes (~$600).

I know NOTHING of the prince or Ramla. But based on the conversation in this thread- i feel like Ramla was disappointed in Ali. He is weak and not good in the bedroom

Trending