What’s the drama with Ramla and Prince Ali?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You’re feminine. Provision is what makes you a man. If you can’t provide, can’t really protect her as we now have a police state with police and servilance, what do you bring to the relationship? You’re bum.

@Ragnimo I need 1 more qashin to reach 40 you might aswell give me another one since you have been giving me all my qashins so far ever since I have come back and why don't you voice your opinion to me instead since you think the stuff I'm saying is qashin but you would rather just run away after giving me qashin instead of being a real nin rag and challenging my point of view. I don't care about the qashins I just wanna hear your point of view since you clearly disagree with me why not just reply with your opinion aswell?

Right now your just moving like a naag but then again you name yourself ragnimo so your probably over compensating because of your inner feminine nature. Or maybe you are a woman.

Warya show me your ragnimo and challenge me instead of simply being a qashin merchant.

Last edited:
@Ragnimo I need 1 more qashin to reach 40 you might aswell give me another one since you have been giving me all my qashins so far ever since I have come back and why don't you voice your opinion to me instead since you think the stuff I'm saying is qashin but you would rather just run away after giving me qashin instead of being a real nin rag and challenging my point of view. I don't care about the qashins I just wanna hear your point of view since you clearly disagree with me why not just reply with your opinion aswell?

Right now your just moving like a naag but then again you name yourself ragnimo so your probably over compensating because of your inner feminine nature. Or maybe you are a woman.

Warya show me your ragnimo and challenge me instead of simply being a qashin merchant.
Ah mad, I thought I was special. He always gives me qashin as well. I feel a bit hurt I’m not the only one.

The marriage isn’t even valid with a meher? Ok if you say so.

Those marriages don’t last because the men get bored of the women, after getting to knowing the true character behind the sex appeal.And the women usually never leave so I don’t see your point?
You’re feminine. Provision is what makes you a man. If you can’t provide, can’t really protect her as we now have a police state with police and servilance, what do you bring to the relationship? You’re bum.
We were discussing meher and not provisions, one thing at a time ok!!
Save your energy, shaming language has no effect on me nayaa. because I don’t care for female validation like the simps in this thread. Who are cheering you on, in the hopes you might grace them with your warmth embrace. So far you have ignored them, danm Angie you’re cold as hell girl.

So the whole idea of the married couple both working was a mere gesture, wow I don’t know what reality you live in. Hopeful you’ll join the rest of mankind soon insha Allah for your sake.

You cannot have your cake and eat it.
Says who?
Btw, divorce was never shameful in Somali culture, nor in the time of the Prophet s.a.w. Some of his wives were divorced as was some prominent female Sahabas.
Yeah exception makes the rule sure, whatever.

Divorce until recently was a taboo in all cultures and religions, if you don’t know that then my dear you’re living in an alternate reality.

From what I gather, you think modern women don't deserve high bride prices. Am I correct?
I don’t believe it’s a necessity, it’s a flex.
Divorce is no longer a stigma though we must ask ourselves what the causes are in the Somali community (particularly in the west)? I would presume most wouldn't want to divorce. As long as the husband treats his wife decently (as in no signs of mistreatment) and does his duty to provide for her and his family. I doubt they would be so apt to leave.

Last edited:
The marriage isn’t even valid with a meher? Ok if you say so.

Those marriages don’t last because the men get bored of the women, after getting to knowing the true character behind the sex appeal.And the women usually never leave so I don’t see your point?
Exactly, they aren’t the type to commit properly and their refusal to actually a pay Mehr is an indication of that. Thanks for agreeing.

The women do? Their marriages don’t last like I said. I’ve seen enough of those marriages.
We were discussing meher and not provisions, one thing at a time ok!!
Save your energy, shaming language has no effect on me nayaa. because I don’t care for female validation like the simps in this thread. Who are cheering you on, in the hopes you might grace them with your warmth embrace. So far you have ignored them, danm Angie you’re cold as hell girl.
This isn’t about female validation. Why do I want you to see seek anything from me? I’m telling you facts that your abo should have told tou

So the whole idea of the married couple both working was a mere gesture, wow I don’t know what reality you live in. Hopeful you’ll join the rest of mankind soon insha Allah for your sake.

Says who?

Yeah exception makes the rule sure, whatever.

Divorce until recently was a taboo in all cultures and religions, if you don’t know that then my dear you’re living in an alternate reality.
Not in Somali culture. You’re going by cadaan culture. In the medieval period in Mamluk period, 1in 4 women were divorced and remarried. Amongst Somalis it was noted in the early 1900s at least 25% were divorced. I can actually site historical papers. Victorians when visiting Somalis and Arabs would be shocked at our liberal attitudes to divorce compared to Anglo-Christians. I can actually site historical books and real life anecdotes attests to this as well.

Your attitude to divorce is definitely a Western one, influenced by Western conservativism.

Also, it is well known that divorce isn’t a taboo in Islam. It isn’t liked but it’s seen as better alternative to couples not giving each other their rights. Islam doesn’t have a death do as part concept. That is Western Christian ideals which you’re heavily influenced by. Somalis back home divorce left right center isn’t a Western thing or even influenced by modernization. Even Burton in the 1850s in Somalia noticed this, but maybe not to this extent.

I don’t believe it’s a necessity, it’s a flex.

Show me statistics that alcoholics, womanizers ect have longer marriages? Silly point when a huge % of marriages end because of infidelities? Also, a good % of women who stay in abusive marriage do so due to financial issues of being afraid of not having a provider? Also, before you site alimony, just know that only 5-10% of divorced women are rewarded alimony which is incredibly low.

The issue with you is all you provide is half truths and misinformation.

The guy really did her wrong but she quite naive. she literally left her family and got disowned then this ontop off that damn shame. Young girls should always listen to their parents never take advice from other females talkin ab marry without ur aboo as Wali.

Was waiting on your response and you delivered