What African countries have you been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i kinda miss Ethiopia. i had such a fun time :obama:
7wQ80yo.gif

It's like a Muslim version of Kenya, except you can walk alone at night.
i always thought it was hella conservative but for a majority muslim country its very liberal. atleast the people are. can you drink over there? i feel like the men either look like mashallah or authubillah Quran saar. there no in between lol. as a gay man...how were the men in terms of looks?

i still want Ethiopia to burbur:mugshotman:

but seriously, the place was fun in a cooky weird way. the funniest thing i witnessed daily is when they approached a church they'd literally throw themselves on the floor and start prostrating and crying and kissing the floor. :ileycry:

oh.. and you know how we say bismillah to kill animals, they say basmam. i was there for one of their Christmases and i actually laughed out loud when the guy killed a chicken by shouting basmam.

i always thought it was hella conservative but for a majority muslim country its very liberal. atleast the people are. can you drink over there? i feel like the men either look like mashallah or authubillah Quran saar. there no in between lol. as a gay man...how were the men in terms of looks?
Yeah, I was shocked to see many women not wearing hijab or only wearing it around their necks. Thought it would be more similar to Somalia

Drinking isn't allowed but people still do it in semi-public places.

The men are goodlooking. Some look biracial, some look Somali, some look AA, so there's something for everyone.

i still want Ethiopia to burbur:mugshotman:

but seriously, the place was fun in a cooky weird way. the funniest thing i witnessed daily is when they approached a church they'd literally throw themselves on the floor and start prostrating and crying and kissing the floor. :ileycry:

oh.. and you know how we say bismillah to kill animals, they say basmam. i was there for one of their Christmases and i actually laughed out loud when the guy killed a chicken by shouting basmam.

sis......im going to be very quiet :dead:

did you drink? i hear their weed is :ohhhdamn:

Yeah, I was shocked to see many women not wearing hijab or only wearing it around their necks. Thought it would be more similar to Somalia

Drinking isn't allowed but people still do it in semi-public places.

The men are goodlooking. Some look biracial, some look Somali, some look AA, so there's something for everyone.
like under ground sketchy areas? YAAAAS! i think thats the best way to experience a country. is there like a gay scene there? did you feel comfortable? i actually want to hear your stories of sudan that might be my next visit

like under ground sketchy areas? YAAAAS! i think thats the best way to experience a country. is there like a gay scene there? did you feel comfortable? i actually want to hear your stories of sudan that might be my next visit
Kinda like dark, hidden cafes with drunk men. I didn't want to go inside though, LOL. There's a gay scene in every Muslim country, they're no different than Western countries.

If your hair is very curly then either straighten it or wear a hijab, or else people will shout "Habashia"! at you. They don't hate Xabashis but they view them as lower-class/servants so alot of Sudani women avoid wearing their natural hair so they don't look like Xabash.

they treated badly? nacala!
I cant say much but i nearly ended up in jail... i was quite young at the time so i didn't plus my dad paid a shit ton of money.

anyway, they see Somalis as ATMs, i can't count the number of times we got extorted.
the family we rented from was building an extension to their house by the time we left, with the money they charged us:what:

Kinda like dark, hidden cafes with drunk men. I didn't want to go inside though, LOL. There's a gay scene in every Muslim country, they're no different than Western countries.

If your hair is very curly then either straighten it or wear a hijab, or else people will shout "Habashia"! at you. They don't hate Xabashis but they view them as lower-class/servants so alot of Sudani women avoid wearing their natural hair so they don't look like Xabash.
:drakekidding::dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose::deadosama::deadpeter:

how do they feel about somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts