What African countries have you been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Rofl how can an obscure story from years ago qarxis you? I'm sure anybody dedicated enough to pin miniscule info from that to build a puzzled probably would have found you by now :sheed:

falsify some of the particulars. :feedme: please share the story.

Has anyone lived in Egypt? Please share your experiences :feedme:.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You can never know who's lurking here.. besides Twitter is more personal I've got a proper avi with my face and I follow people I know.

I kissed social media goodbye many years ago

Orly a matter of time before all ya nasty dms come out :lolbron:

Tbh we should have just taken advantage of thr members zone when we had the chance but we're legit brain dead losers

Didn't expect it from the Angolans though, bootyclapping is more of an anglophone African past time. I used to go to college with the biggest coon ever. He was from Zimbabwe lol guessing Mugabe's tomfoolery made him love the whiteys
I would say the francophone Africans are no better.
lol Mugabe is the man though. Zimbabweans need to put some respeck on his name:birdman:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I kissed social media goodbye many years ago

Orly a matter of time before all ya nasty dms come out :lolbron:

I envy you brah. I'm legit addicted to Twitter :ohlord:

Rule #1,2,3,4 on Twitter - don't dm anything sexual, don't dm reckless females, don't dm anybody.. approach women irl :pachah1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I envy you brah. I'm legit addicted to Twitter :ohlord:

Rule #1,2,3,4 on Twitter - don't dm anything sexual, don't dm reckless females, don't dm anybody.. approach women irl :pachah1:

Nobody follows that rule on twitter

I know a nigga getting blackmailed on some pay my rent shit :damn:

Imma ask Kaleel for the member zone again and legit just start shaming people into using it instead of general

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I would say the francophone Africans are no better.
lol Mugabe is the man though. Zimbabweans need to put some respeck on his name:birdman:

A lot of francophone Africans are waking up though look at Senegal, Burkina Faso, even Gabon is smelling the coffee these days

Mugabe was a strong leader but he wrecked the economy. Sometimes you have to accept a compromise or end up like the Zimbabwean dollar :mjlaugh:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Nobody follows that rule on twitter

I know a nigga getting blackmailed on some pay my rent shit :damn:

Imma ask Kaleel for the member zone again and legit just start shaming people into using it instead of general

lmao I'd put a hit on whoever the f*ck that person is wallahi

Some madow guy I know got done for revenge following a failed blackmail attempt :deadmanny:

A lot of francophone Africans are waking up though look at Senegal, Burkina Faso, even Gabon is smelling the coffee these days

Mugabe was a strong leader but he wrecked the economy. Sometimes you have to accept a compromise or end up like the Zimbabwean dollar :mjlaugh:
he made everyone trillionaires
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
France has all the francophone countries by the balls though. they all need a Mugabe of their own.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Can we just marvel at the fact that mugabe outlasted Michael Jackson, Muhammad Ali, and America's democracy?

Eternal nigga on some fountain of eternal youth typa shit. Respek

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Africa would go through a renaissance.:lawd:
get rid of European influence and then end up with a leader like Sankara. the continent would transform:kanyehmm:

About renaissance, this epic monument is just GOAT! We need something like this in Somalia :lawd:

Monument%2Bto%2Bafrican%2Brenaissance%2Bsenegal%2Bafrica%2Bsculpture%2Bstatue.jpg

Apollo

VIP
I am currently in Cape Town, South Africa. [temporary, long story, it's for my job].

The only decent place in Africa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending