What African countries have you been to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant say much but i nearly ended up in jail... i was quite young at the time so i didn't plus my dad paid a shit ton of money.

anyway, they see Somalis as ATMs, i can't count the number of times we got extorted.
the family we rented from was building an extension to their house by the time we left, with the money they charged us:what:
nacala!!! its no diffrent to kenya then. only difference is them bantus worship us. I'm not a hijabi but my cousins who were got singled out a lot. but in our case it was beocuse of our accents. at first their being petty (or in some cases trying to flirt :susp:) but the second you speak its like
get-money.gif

and if you talk like a fob they try to arrest you for no reason at all. they do it to everyone but somalis especially since alot of them are illegals.

nacala!!! its no diffrent to kenya then. only difference is them bantus worship us. I'm not a hijabi but my cousins who were got singled out a lot. but in our case it was beocuse of our accents. at first their being petty (or in some cases trying to flirt :susp:) but the second you speak its like
get-money.gif

and if you talk like a fob they try to arrest you for no reason at all. they do it to everyone but somalis especially since alot of them are illegals.
their love for money is something else.
i know they are poor but so are somalis. :faysalwtf:

most of the somalis living in addis dont work and are supported by families abroad so they thought every somali in the west was so rich since they could afford to support their family members in Africa. I don't think the Ethiopians abroad send money home so that's probably why they thought that.

their love for money is something else.
i know they are poor but so are somalis. :faysalwtf:

most of the somalis living in addis dont work and are supported by families abroad so they thought every somali in the west was so rich since they could afford to support their family members in Africa. I don't think the Ethiopians abroad send money home so that's probably why they thought that.
true. its also xassidnimo. they hate us and try to extort us any chance they get because nobody is there to fight for somalis.

true. its also xassidnimo. they hate us and try to extort us any chance they get because nobody is there to fight for somalis.
they do.
i'm kinda afraid of qarxis but i would've told you horror stories about the we rented from.
we eventually had to move because she was so horrible. she hated Somalis with a passion but she only tolerated us for our money. she even raised the rent o us twice just because :faysalwtf:

they do.
i'm kinda afraid of qarxis but i would've told you horror stories about the we rented from.
we eventually had to move because she was so horrible. she hated Somalis with a passion but she only tolerated us for our money. she even raised the rent o us twice just because :faysalwtf:
Shit den! my PMs are open sis. warka ii sheeg

6e553397f380604df282654831273116.gif

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Ethiopia, Somalia, Egypt and Morocco

I really want to visit Namibia and Zambia this year insha Allah

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
they do.

Rofl how can an obscure story from years ago qarxis you? I'm sure anybody dedicated enough to pin miniscule info from that to build a puzzled probably would have found you by now :sheed:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
same, especially Namibia.

Angola too, but they banned Islam so is don't know if i can.

Luanda is one the worlds most expensive cities, so expensive that the locals can't afford those shiny buildings we see in pics

The Islam ban is crazy because the Muslim population of Angola is less than 0.5% lol its the most unnecessary ban ever

Luanda is one the worlds most expensive cities, so expensive that the locals can't afford those shiny buildings we see in pics

The Islam ban is crazy because the Muslim population of Angola is less than 0.5% lol its the most unnecessary ban ever
booty clapping for whitey is a African sport.
even when it makes no sense, they do it to please the cadaan masters.:bell:even then, the cadaans didnt care or notice.:russ:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Rofl how can an obscure story from years ago qarxis you? I'm sure anybody dedicated enough to pin miniscule info from that to build a puzzled probably would have found you by now :sheed:

Just because nobody knows your Mohamoud Montgomery of Nova Scotia self :mjlol:

I know people who only read the forums hence why I'm very qarxis aware

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Just because nobody knows your Mohamoud Montgomery of Nova Scotia self :mjlol:

I know people who only read the forums hence why I'm very qarxis aware

Yeah same but an obscure story from years back with no real repercussion?

Pretty sure some of y'all share worse on Twitter and that has hundreds of millions of onlookers :mjlol:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
booty clapping for whitey is a African sport.
even when it makes no sense, they do it to please the cadaan masters.:bell:even then, the cadaans didnt care or notice.:russ:

Didn't expect it from the Angolans though, bootyclapping is more of an anglophone African past time. I used to go to college with the biggest coon ever. He was from Zimbabwe lol guessing Mugabe's tomfoolery made him love the whiteys

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Yeah same but an obscure story from years back with no real repercussion?

Pretty sure some of y'all share worse on Twitter and that has hundreds of millions of onlookers :mjlol:

You can never know who's lurking here.. besides Twitter is more personal I've got a proper avi with my face and I follow people I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending