What are you doing to attract new users to somalispot?

Do you encourage friends and family check out Somalispot.

Threads are becoming repetitive we need new users

Do you encourage friends and family check out Somalispot.

Threads are becoming repetitive we need new users
Well there has to be tighter control on certain threads, some aren’t appropriate for family and friends. Wallahi sspot will change their perception of Somalis.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I mass-dmed a lot of somali girls on twitter that are VERY anti somali men and asked them to sign up on the forum all im saying is shyts about to get ratchet :sass2:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
They should ban all the females from participating in this forum to be honest
Really? I disagree

having a forum full of dudes talking about why b****s ain't sh*t would be the biggest circle jerk of all time. I think it's best that forums are as diverse as possible so there's always someone to call you out on your bs and have more debates with different views. Why do you think twitter and reddit are sh*t holes. Twitter is just full of a bunch of mutuals agreeing with each other then going "rent free" any time they karbash another person.

Really? I disagree

having a forum full of dudes talking about why b****s ain't sh*t would be the biggest circle jerk of all time. I think it's best that forums are as diverse as possible so there's always someone to call you out on your bs and have more debates with different views. Why do you think twitter and reddit are sh*t holes. Twitter is just full of a bunch of mutuals agreeing with each other then going "rent free" any time they karbash another person.
I will reply to ur comment tomorrow when i get my Iftar inshallah coz right now I feel semi hungry

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
I hope when people Google land on this site and they see a real nigga post. When my name is found on the search bar I bring up hits no humble brag bruh

Well, the ladies will love it and the fellas will respect it so naturally oir brothers/sisters would want to join in where the most fun is at.
Atleast that's the reaction I got in public when I first found out my posts were actually being highlighted and read by people.

Tbh I didn't think anyone outside of the virtual world would of even cared but even though so many people are not happy with me being here but it does matter and it's good to know real nigga ideas are atleast being heard.
It's a hopeful occasion I can say I'm proud to do that (even if sometimes I'm just messing around, but I do make my shit read on point too)

Trending

Latest posts