What countries do your extended family live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Chili and Argentina are fairly rich countries, yet no Somalis go there asylum? Wonder why? Probably strict or something.
I've got a Brazilian friend that told me that he had Somalis as neighbours back home, Somalis usually go for countries where Somalis
are known to be or something along those lines. There's a lot of African migrants who fucked up and went to Honduras out of all places :uCkf6mf:

Apollo

VIP
I've got a Brazilian friend that told me that he had Somalis as neighbours back home, Somalis usually go for countries where Somalis
are known to be or something along those lines. There's a lot of African migrants who fucked up and went to Honduras out of all places :uCkf6mf:

Somalis have now resorted to crossing the US-Mexican border by foot. LOL. In the past they used to go there directly or apply for asylum at a US embassy. Now they are crossing the Senora desert like Mexicans. :icon lol:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
giphy.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somalis have now resorted to crossing the US-Mexican border by foot. LOL. In the past they used to go there directly or apply for asylum at a US embassy. Now they are crossing the Senora desert like Mexicans. :icon lol:
That's some crazy shit man, they cross the Atlantic ocean with cargo ships, get into Brazil or another bordering country, travel up to Central America only to get caught at the Mexican border to get processed. Some are even deported after their epic journey, some fucked up shit.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
- USA
- Canada
- Brazil
- Ukranie
- Russia
-Romania
-Italy
- Norway
-Sweden
- Finland
- Ireland
-UK
- Denmark
-Switerland
-Somalia
-Kenya
- Ethiopia
- Tanzina
- Zambia
- Egypt
- Australia
-China
- India
- South Africa
- Malaysia

Yannie

Fadlan use the map, make it more interactive. Are you pulling our leg here or do we have the first person to have relatives in Brazil.

:dwill: Are your family trying to take over the world?
:chrisfreshhah:@ taking over the world. :browtf: I really do have family that lives in Brazil. Come on we are Somalis remember we live everywhere. Next place I am trying to live is Madagascar. I am the internet challenged that why I am not using the map.:wow: Why you gotta put me on the spot like that.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:chrisfreshhah:@ taking over the world. :browtf: I really do have family that lives in Brazil. Come on we are Somalis remember we live everywhere. Next place I am trying to live is Madagascar. I am the internet challenged that why I am not using the map.:wow: Why you gotta put me on the spot like that.
Plot twist your relatives are the ones I mentioned in page one or two (can't remember), I made the map for you, ha i ceebaynin.

Yannie

Plot twist your relatives are the ones I mentioned in page one or two (can't remember), I made the map for you, ha i ceebaynin.

Oh, my that would be crazy if I find out you are my cousin.:chrisfreshhah: That would mean I have to be nice to you, yeah right I will harass you more.. Thanks ghost for hooking me up with the map. :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending