What countries do your extended family live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you gay? Stop looking for ways to talk to me . That is the second time you quoted the same comment
You are the homosexual who used to use alt acc to look for arguments are you trying to minimise it now?
As long as you continue to make dumb moves I will quote you and correct you.

waraabe

Your superior
You are the homosexual who used to use alt acc to look for arguments are you trying to minimise it now?
As long as you continue to make dumb moves I will quote you and correct you.

Why aren't you using your other account you ?

You are a because you have quoted the same comment twice so I can talk to you. You are trying to get my attention because you are a khaniis. I am not interested in your homosexuality

waraabe

Your superior
Ironically, the richest person in my family lives in Uganda. You would not expect that from the map. He became wealthy through shipping goods between Uganda and Kenya.

The richest people in my family live in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia). They were there since the 70s and alhamudilah today they are millionaires

They also used to fund the SNM

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
upload_2016-10-30_18-11-30.png

Apollo

VIP
The richest people in my family live in the Middle East (Saudi Arabia). They were there since the 70s and alhamudilah today they are millionaires
They also used to fund the SNM

Noticed countries with no or minimal welfare produce the best Somali diasporas.

waraabe

Your superior
Noticed countries with no or minimal welfare produce the best Somali diasporas.

Obviously. Those folk work hard to get their bread on the table were on the west someone is working for you while you sit there and pop out 10 kids.

Welfare state is a cancer

Why aren't you using your other account you ?

You are a because you have quoted the same comment twice so I can talk to you. You are trying to get my attention because you are a khaniis. I am not interested in your homosexuality
You don't have to respond to me mr gay man. You don't have to elicit a response just because I quote you twice. Stop barking like a dog and come up with better ways to argue.

Apollo

VIP
Obviously. Those folk work hard to get their bread on the table were on the west someone is working for you while you sit there and pop out 10 kids.

Welfare state is a cancer

Hmmm, I know some Somalis where the parents never worked but all the kids became university educated and have professional jobs. Perhaps it will take time for Western Somalis to fix up.

VixR

Veritas
Georgia? Please tell me that person is not a refugee, because it's peak for him/her otherwise.
:snoop: That one was a mistake, I must've clicked on it accidentally. My bad. I double-checked. All else is correct, everyone else legit lives in these countries.

Also, the relative in Japan is a US citizen stationed at a base there (not sure if that counts).

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
:snoop: That one was a mistake, I must've clicked on it accidentally. My bad. I double-checked. All else is correct, everyone else legit lives in these countries.

Also, the relative in Japan is a US citizen stationed at a base there (not sure if that counts).

The rest (excluding Yemen and Egypt) are not that shitty imho... But if you want that title be my guest lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending