what do people find so appealing about hip hop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Im calling it hip hop cause im not sure what its called lol. But seriously, the slang, the music, the degrading of women sure it all seems "cool", but don't they see side madowgi mareekan ka ku qasaareen? :childplease:

Yes im talking to some of you on this forum:ufdup:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Using that logic, what do people find appealing in mafia films? Killing, rape, torture, extortion, gangs etc. What do people find appealing in Hollywood violent films? Entertainment.

Hip hop is also entertainment. You can dance to it and other songs you can find meaning in it.

Last edited:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Im calling it hip hop cause im not sure what its called lol. But seriously, the slang, the music, the degrading of women sure it all seems "cool", but don't they see side madowgi mareekan ka ku qasaareen? :childplease:

It's the beats and the lyrics which are adrenaline inducing. Most brainless sheeps go to different lengths and completely emulate the dhagaxs.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Bielsa which Mafia films had rape scenes ?

Can't even remember tbh. But the point was mafia films is filled with violence and gangsters and people still love it. It's entertainment. It's no different to Nas rapping about having guns and shooting niggas. He's not actually doing it just like James Gandolfini wasn't a mob boss who murdered and tortured people either.

Country music is very degrading of women too. Don't just pick on hip hop.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Can't even remember tbh. But the point was mafia films is filled with violence and gangsters and people still love it. It's entertainment. It's no different to Nas rapping about having guns and shooting niggas. He's not actually doing it just like James Gandolfini wasn't a mob boss who murdered and tortured people either.
lol That's because none of them did. You don't need to rape a female, when you have power and cash. It is entertaining though.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Using that logic, what do people find appealing in mafia films? Killing, rape, torture, extortion, gangs etc. What do people find appealing in Hollywood violent films? Entertainment.

Hip hop is also entertainment. You can dance to it and other songs you can find meaning in it.
ok, but you don't see any other form of entertainment corrupting an entire peoplw en masse as hip hop culture has black americans. And note im not just speaking about the music but the whole culture. it's all about money but making it in illegal ways. I mean you have those raised in no hope ghettos, but this garbage finds its way into the lives of inner city kids who have parents actually care for them.

angrycat

not so sad after all
also you dont see italian rappers rapping about mob life, music has an more influence than movies do.

lol That's because none of them did. You don't need to rape a female, when you have power and cash. It is entertaining though.
Waxaad i soo xasuusisay the wisdom of Tony Montana.

The essence and reality of what you said there is a timeless truth my friend.

waraabe

Your superior
rock music is all about drinking, drugs, sex and Satanism yet people always cry about hip hop for saying few naughty words

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I think it's vile. There's so much misogyny and glamorization of criminal activities. It sends the wrong message to young boys while these rappers are busy making money and sending off their children to nice schools. However I do like a good rap song it's catchy.

angrycat

not so sad after all
rock music is all about drinking, drugs, sex and Satanism yet people always cry about hip hop for saying few naughty words
except that satanist types are the outcasts in their community while in the black american community the stuff promoted in rap has become mainstream, some of you really need to get your heads out of the sand :childplease:

angrycat

not so sad after all
I'm not from europe but I can sniff racist arguments a mile away. Why are you singling out hip hop for? Its just as corrupt as any other music genre.
I knew you were from europe due to your cluelessness. In america, no ther music genre has had a mass negative influence on is target audience has rap/hip hop has. yes on somalis too

waraabe

Your superior
except that satanist types are the outcasts in their community while in the black american community the stuff promoted in rap has become mainstream, some of you really need to get your heads out of the sand :childplease:

to be honest I am not a member of either community so I don't really care about their music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending