what do people find so appealing about hip hop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew you were from europe due to your cluelessness. In america, no ther music genre has had a mass negative influence on is target audience has rap/hip hop has. yes on somalis too
Have you lived in the inner city? Maybe you should stop listening to fox news.

I'm not from europe but I can sniff racist arguments a mile away. Why are you singling out hip hop for? Its just as corrupt as any other music genre.

Because the singers are black people and young Somalis will fall easily under their influence and already saw that in Dixon, Somalis are trying to be next" Nas"

Last edited:
lol, such a euro thing to say. fox news kullaha & yh I have lived in the inner city, kids took that music as their quran its so sad
Sigh... gang lifestyle existed before hip hop. They do crime because they are poor. If hip hop didn't exist poor kids will still commit crime no matter what race.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Some hip hop music inspired me. Example: Mos def aka Yassin bey. He is lyricist. Also, Ice cube, Nas and Talib kweli.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think what you're referring to is 'Rap' which is basically the vocal/and lyrical techniques which is -> associated with Hip Hop culture
(which includes beat-boxing, beat-making, mcing etc.)

End of the day it's whatever meets your fancy, not all of it is about 'degrading women' etc.

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I think what you're referring to is 'Rap' which is basically the vocal/and lyrical techniques which is -> associated with Hip Hop culture
(which includes beat-boxing, beat-making, mcing etc.)

End of the day it's whatever meets your fancy, not all of it is about 'degrading women' etc.
Where the f*ck is Lowkey, the dude just disappeared from the face of the earth.
:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.