what do people find so appealing about hip hop culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny you only have a problem with hip hop but not country or rock roll or the majority of other music genres that have sex, drugs, violence.............oh i wonder why you picked this specific one :siilaanyolaugh:

angrycat

not so sad after all
funny you only have a problem with hip hop but not country or rock roll or the majority of other music genres that have sex, drugs, violence.............oh i wonder why you picked this specific one :siilaanyolaugh:
ok, oh ones with reading comprehension, its not the music alone I find reprehensible, but the whole freakin culture that has infected a lot of kids who are negatively ruined by it. the new fobs get influenced by it, do they get influenced by rock n roll? who the heck gets influenced by rock and roll in the same way? Do somali kids try to join gangs, sell weed etc because of rock and roll NO. So stop bringing up rock and roll and other irrelevant genres sheesh

Bring all of these Somali youth who think they are gangster to my old neighborhood. The few who survive even one day will repent from that lifestyle. Most of these kids grew up watching BET thinking they are gangster while being coddled at home by hooyo cooking all of their meals. There are no hoods or gangs in lily white Seattle or quiet and safe Toronto. They dont understand how stupid and pathetic they look to actual people who lived the struggle and in the real 'hood'. AA kids wish they could have a two parent household. They wish they could have an actual heritage and culture. They wish they didnt have to resort to gangs looking for a father figure. They wish they had a mother who coddled them and cooked for them rather then continuously put them down and only care for her next crack fix. Yet many of them manage to pull themselves from this chaos and turmoil.

They have excuses for ending up they way they do. What excuse do these Somali kids have for ending up the way they do when they have everything they need to be successful law abiding citizens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending