What Ethnicity Would You Want Your Wife To Be?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I'm not being obtuse, you just need to read what I posted.
You: There's more to Judaism than Ashkenazi Jews
Me: I never said there wasn't. But you said specifically Ashkenazi as one of your preferences.
You: I said Ashkenazi, Sephardic, or Ethiopian in the post.

Emphasis in the part bold.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Anyways arguing aside. Mine is Eastern European women. They're beautiful, their accent is an aphrodisiac, they're culturally Conservative, they understand the gender dynamics in a relationship and aren't brainwashed by feminism.

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
For me it has to be: mid qeylo badan oo Soomaali ah. Kuwa aamusan ma jecli anigu.

Oooh and she must be fluent in Somali.

Last edited:
I've narrowed it down to 3 in no particular order. These are the creme de la creme of women in my opinion. Will marry one of these and convert them inshallah.

#1: Nordic Women

1668657438645.png

#2: Mediterranean Women

1668657626133.png

#3: East Asian Women
1668657877334.png

I've narrowed it down to 3 in no particular order. These are the creme de la creme of women in my opinion. Will marry one of these and convert them inshallah.

#1: Nordic Women

View attachment 243276

#2: Mediterranean Women

View attachment 243279

#3: East Asian Women
View attachment 243280
1. No beautiful nordic woman with common sense will ever go for a lugo baasto farax somali when they have literally "the most handsome men" a.k.a nordic men in their countries.
2. Middle Eastern Women are quite hairy and have big hooked noses not to mention they are very anti-black and I'm pretty sure their dad's will pull a honour killing on them if they see them with a black African, regardless if he's muslim or not.
3. Really East Asian women? Damn you really like them flat with a sprinkle of plastic surgery good luck to your futures children genetics.

1. No beautiful nordic woman with common sense will ever go for a lugo baasto farax somali when they have literally "the most handsome men" a.k.a nordic men in their countries.
2. Middle Eastern Women are quite hairy and have big hooked noses not to mention they are very anti-black and I'm pretty sure their dad's will pull a honour killing on them if they see them with a black African, regardless if he's muslim or not.
3. Really East Asian women? Damn you really like them flat with a sprinkle of plastic surgery good luck to your futures children genetics.
Why are you always hating? :farmajoyaab:

:deadpeter::russ:

Dudes after reading all of that

Aad baan u faraxsanahay

2f7.jpg

Trending