What Ethnicity Would You Want Your Wife To Be?

For me, it's either a Somali or Yemeni girl. Somali girls because I can carry on my lineage and Yemeni girls because they're pretty with a good sense of modesty.

I'm a Jewish AA who is descendant from the Igbos. AA women don't connect with me. Also, Ethiopian Jewish women are still Jewish.
Ethiopian Jews aren't Jewish mate, Judaism is an ethno-religion. If you can't claim descent from one of the twelve tribes of Israel, you ain't Jewish lmao. They're just larping as Jews for that Israeli citizenship.

1. No beautiful nordic woman with common sense will ever go for a lugo baasto farax somali when they have literally "the most handsome men" a.k.a nordic men in their countries.
2. Middle Eastern Women are quite hairy and have big hooked noses not to mention they are very anti-black and I'm pretty sure their dad's will pull a honour killing on them if they see them with a black African, regardless if he's muslim or not.
3. Really East Asian women? Damn you really like them flat with a sprinkle of plastic surgery good luck to your futures children genetics.
Blah Blah Blah Shut Up GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I'm just trolling lol just trynna see how somali guys would react if we kept the same energy. Somali women get constantly called cheap or dh!lo for marrying ajnabi men by somali incels so I'm just evening it out you know.
It's not just Somalis, every ethnicity does this. Other day I saw an Indian lady with black guy on youtube and the comments were racist as hell. It is a small segment of loud losers. They need to grow up, its the 21st century and the world is bigger and more culturally diverse.

Trending