What Ethnicity Would You Want Your Wife To Be?

I think they hit on all kinds of women, not just Somali women. As for sixir, that's mostly African men from what I hear, there have been horror stories in the UK.

In general, it doesn't matter what kind of Madow it is, usually it involves horror stories like abuse, abandonment, sixir and all sorts of balaayo.
You can't really do much about it though if a girl likes what she likes. Besides sixir and rape most of the other horror story stuff is avoidable unless your type is madow. Plus it's not really exclusive to madows. I have heard horror stories about basically every race under the sun when a halimo is involved.

Do you have any personal horror stories or any one you know personally?
What has traumatised you to this extent?

You can't really do much about it though if a girl likes what she likes. Besides sixir and rape most of the other horror story stuff is avoidable unless your type is madow. Plus it's not really exclusive to madows. I have heard horror stories about basically every race under the sun when a halimo is involved.

Do you have any personal horror stories or any one you know personally?

It's not about what someone likes. Sixir removes people's freewill so you do things that you would never do. Those girls/women are truly victims. There is a difference between people who seek out reverts and those who fall prey to them.

I'll send you the link when I find it, about the famous case recently.

It's not about what someone likes. Sixir removes people's freewill so you do things that you would never do. Those girls/women are truly victims. There is a difference between people who seek out reverts and those who fall prey to them.

I'll send you the link when I find it, about the famous case recently.
Oh yeah of course I did make that clear that beside sixir and rape every other interaction is avoidable and you could only fall into them if madows were your type.

But what set you off specifically what kind of traumatic experience did you go through with a madow guy to set you off like that?

Last edited:
Um what? They claim to be from the tribe of Dan. Why is their Judaism questioned is it because they're Black?
Tribe of Dan? Yeah, I've heard of that spurious claim. I'll admit that they've managed to dupe the misguided Rabbis but DNA doesn't lie like the Ethiopians do my friend. They're more related to me than to some ancient Canaanite hill tribes.

:mjlol::mjlol:

Tribe of Dan? Yeah, I've heard of that spurious claim. I'll admit that they've managed to dupe the misguided Rabbis but DNA doesn't lie like the Ethiopians do my friend. They're more related to me than to some ancient Canaanite hill tribes.

:mjlol::mjlol:
DNa? What DNA are you going by Ashkenazi DNA?

DNa? What DNA are you going by Ashkenazi DNA?
According to Cruciani et al. (2002), haplogroup A is the most common paternal lineage among Ethiopian Jews. The clade is carried by around 41% of Beta Israel males, and is primarily associated with Nilo-Saharan and Khoisan-speaking populations. However, the A branches carried by Ethiopians Jews are principally of the A-Y23865 variety, which formed about 10,000 years ago and is localized to the Ethiopian highlands and the Arabian peninsula. The difference with the Khoisan is 54,000 years.

Additionally, around 18% of Ethiopian Jews are bearers of E-P2 (xM35, xM2); in Ethiopia, most of such lineages belong to E-M329, which has been found in ancient DNA isolated from a 4,500 year old Ethiopian fossil. Such haplotypes are frequent in Southwestern Ethiopia, especially among Omotic-speaking populations.

The rest of the Beta Israel mainly belong to haplotypes linked with the E-M35 and J-M267 haplogroups, which are more commonly associated with Cushitic and Semitic-speaking populations in Northeast Africa. Further analysis show that the E-M35 carried by Ethiopian Jews is primarily indigenous to the Horn of Africa rather than being of Levantine origin. Altogether, this suggests that Ethiopian Jews have diverse patrilineages indicative of indigenous Northeast African, not Middle Eastern, origin.

The Beta Israel are autosomally closer to other populations from the Horn of Africa than to any other Jewish population, including Yemenite Jews. A 2012 study by Ostrer et al. concluded that the Ethiopian Jewish community was founded about 2000 years ago probably by only a relatively small number of Jews from elsewhere with local people joining to the community, causing Beta Israel to become genetically distant from other Jewish groups.

Sources:

According to Cruciani et al. (2002), haplogroup A is the most common paternal lineage among Ethiopian Jews. The clade is carried by around 41% of Beta Israel males, and is primarily associated with Nilo-Saharan and Khoisan-speaking populations. However, the A branches carried by Ethiopians Jews are principally of the A-Y23865 variety, which formed about 10,000 years ago and is localized to the Ethiopian highlands and the Arabian peninsula. The difference with the Khoisan is 54,000 years.

Additionally, around 18% of Ethiopian Jews are bearers of E-P2 (xM35, xM2); in Ethiopia, most of such lineages belong to E-M329, which has been found in ancient DNA isolated from a 4,500 year old Ethiopian fossil. Such haplotypes are frequent in Southwestern Ethiopia, especially among Omotic-speaking populations.

The rest of the Beta Israel mainly belong to haplotypes linked with the E-M35 and J-M267 haplogroups, which are more commonly associated with Cushitic and Semitic-speaking populations in Northeast Africa. Further analysis show that the E-M35 carried by Ethiopian Jews is primarily indigenous to the Horn of Africa rather than being of Levantine origin. Altogether, this suggests that Ethiopian Jews have diverse patrilineages indicative of indigenous Northeast African, not Middle Eastern, origin.

The Beta Israel are autosomally closer to other populations from the Horn of Africa than to any other Jewish population, including Yemenite Jews. A 2012 study by Ostrer et al. concluded that the Ethiopian Jewish community was founded about 2000 years ago probably by only a relatively small number of Jews from elsewhere with local people joining to the community, causing Beta Israel to become genetically distant from other Jewish groups.

Sources:

:dead::mjlol:

It's about time that Negroes tricked somebody

:rejoice::trumpsmirk:

I think you’ve been fooled by somalispot and its anti madow rhetoric most madow men do not care for Somali women at all. If they do care or any non ados women it’s usually biracial or white women not no Somali girl and to be quite honest I really could care less if they do cus I could never really care about what the jext chick is up to
She’s telling the truth. A lot of Black men in the West do lust after Somali.

Lostbox

γ€ŒImmortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
If she has high status and well connected. I don't care about ethnicity

If not. I'm sticking to are own

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Need a yahuudi woman expeditiously, how else will I get into Wall street

White House Jewish GIF by GIPHY News

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The most you’ll see is a madow guy going β€œdamn Somalian women be bad as fucc lowkey” and move on with their day and most don’t care for hijabi women period

Guys and girls in this forum have cooked up the whole madows lusting after somali gabdho, max few offensive comments doesn’t warrant a generalisations. Other ajanabis are far more likely to go after somali girls then madows and they know it.

I don't blame you because you're not knowledgeable. However, as I said, this is my bloodline.
if you want to truly follow your jewish roots than islam is the religion for jews. moses was a muslim but i dont know his ethnicity could have been jewish idk. but yeah im going to leave it there no need to force someone change religion

Last edited:
She’s telling the truth. A lot of Black men in the West do lust after Somali.
Guys and girls in this forum have cooked up the whole madows lusting after somali gabdho, max few offensive comments doesn’t warrant a generalisations. Other ajanabis are far more likely to go after somali girls then madows and they know it.
Perhaps where you live. But, it’s really a thing here in London. Comments are based on real life experiences.

Trending