What Ethnicity Would You Want Your Wife To Be?

You're not a Somali woman, so how would you know if Madow men are after Somali women or not. Are you shadowing Somali women 24/7?
I befriend and hang around them a lot ( I am a u of m student so there’s gonna be a lot of them here lol) and it’s faraaxs and maybe one ajinabi shooting there shot with them every blue moon, but the forum makes it out to be like madow men are constantly gonna go at Somali women every chance they get

Ethiopian Jews aren't Jewish mate, Judaism is an ethno-religion. If you can't claim descent from one of the twelve tribes of Israel, you ain't Jewish lmao. They're just larping as Jews for that Israeli citizenship.
Um what? They claim to be from the tribe of Dan. Why is their Judaism questioned is it because they're Black?

I befriend and hang around them a lot ( I am a u of m student so there’s gonna be a lot of them here lol) and it’s faraaxs and maybe one ajinabi shooting there shot with them every blue moon, but the forum makes it out to be like madow men are constantly gonna go at Somali women every chance they get

So you think your experience is reflective of what Somali women experience? Okay sure.

You will never know what life is like as a Somali woman, because you are not one.

I wish they would. Nobody is competing for Madow men attention.

What I find funny is some of you acting as if Madow men don't thirst over Somali women. Who would make this up?
I think you’ve been fooled by somalispot and its anti madow rhetoric most madow men do not care for Somali women at all. If they do care or any non ados women it’s usually biracial or white women not no Somali girl and to be quite honest I really could care less if they do cus I could never really care about what the jext chick is up to

I think you’ve been fooled by somalispot and its anti madow rhetoric most madow men do not care for Somali women at all. If they do care or any non ados women it’s usually biracial or white women not no Somali girl and to be quite honest I really could care less if they do cus I could never really care about what the jext chick is up to

jennifer-lawrence-thumbs-up.gif

What black magic??? where have you read this?

Haven't you heard? One example is the famous case of the Madow sixir practitioner who was caught emailing his witch doctor by his Somali hostage. There was another case recently where a Somali sheekh had to save a Somali girl from a Madow man, she had no recollection of her time with him and she even had children with him!

What Somalis tend to forget is that Voodoo/Vodun/Juju is Madow cultural religion, they practice it and yes, they will use it to get Somali girls.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mozart

You need people like me
Dudes making up fairytales to prove a point, watch him bring up some rare obscure article lol
It’s how they rile the naive guys up. Her comments in this thread are motivated by these guys expressing an interest in non-Somali women. She randomly turns it into a black men bashing thread via black magic etc etc and these guys will take the bait.

It’s how they rile the naive guys up. Her comments in this thread are motivated by these guys expressing an interest in non-Somali women. She randomly turns it into a black men bashing thread via black magic etc etc and these guys will take the bait.

Why are you chatting about me? I have the right to express my opinions on Madow men being thirsty and creepy, as a woman who has experienced this herself. What's your issue waryaa?

Haven't you heard? One example is the famous case of the Madow sixir practitioner who was caught emailing his witch doctor by his Somali hostage. There was another case recently where a Somali sheekh had to save a Somali girl from a Madow man, she had no recollection of her time with him and she had children with him.

What Somalis tend to forget is that Voodoo/Vodun/Juju is Madow cultural religion, they practice it and yes, they will use it to get Somali girls.
I'm not really active on social media like that so I haven't heard of any of these stories so post the links and if there using juju they probably use it on all types of girls or are you saying this is a targeted attack on somali women only? Anyways what's wrong with mathow attention are you not interested in madow guys?

Funnily enough today I saw this mixed jamican/somali guy who said his dad said hi to his somali mom on a train. She then said aslaamu alykum and they fell in love and got married the next day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I'm not really active on social media like that so I haven't heard of any of these stories so post the links and if there using juju they probably use it on all types of girls or are you saying this is a targeted attack on somali women only?

Funnily enough I saw this mixed jamican/somali guy who said his dad said hi to his somali mom on a train. She then said aslaamu alykum and they fell in love and got married the next day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
I saw the tik tok too, it makes sense the Jamaicans and Somalis seem tied to each other in Toronto lol

I'm not really active on social media like that so I haven't heard of any of these stories so post the links and if there using juju they probably use it on all types of girls or are you saying this is a targeted attack on somali women only?

Funnily enough I saw this mixed jamican/somali guy who said his dad said hi to his somali mom on a train. She then said aslaamu alykum and they fell in love and got married the next day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

I think they hit on all kinds of women, not just Somali women. As for sixir, that's mostly African men from what I hear, there have been horror stories in the UK.

In general, it doesn't matter what kind of Madow it is, usually it involves horror stories like abuse, abandonment, sixir and all sorts of balaayo.

Trending