What happened to xalimo 💔

We really went from this
1724095688020.jpeg

To this
1724095723484.jpeg

What happened to our ladies? I am saying this because this is a phenomenon I have noticed not only back home but in the west too. We have a lot of buuran xalimo. This is concerning as being overweight/obese can lead to long term health problems.

Personally, I prefer skinnier ladies so I am sad to see this development with xalimo. I can see they used to be lugo basto too. If any one of you know where to find these skinnier ladies please let me know ⁉️

Last edited:
We live in a time where obesity is on the rise in most countries, tbf I don't think the girls you posted had the luxury to eat as much food as those today (not to mention how there's fast food places everywhere now too)

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Lack of education, Extreme religious views and corrupt politicians. That’s what’s up.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Xalimo sits down all day munching on laxoox & chugging 50 gram sugar shaax instead of burning calories walking all day like Farax thats why most of them are chubby

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Xalimo sits down all day eating laxoox & sipping shaax instead of burning calories walking aroind all say like Farax thats why most of them are chubby

And social media. Thanks to China and Silicon Valley nerds.

:snoop:

Xalimo sits down all day munching on laxoox & chugging 50 gram sugar shaax instead of burning calories walking all day like Farax thats why most of them are chubby
Sugary shaax isn't to blame😭 I used to drink like 6 cups a day and never weighed above 55 kg

We live in a time where obesity is on the rise in most countries, tbf I don't think the girls you posted had the luxury to eat as much food as those today (not to mention how there's fast food places everywhere now too)
The thing is Somalia was food insecure back then and still is food insecure today. The change is much more noticeable now.

Do you think lack of exercise is the answer?

Don't like fat women either. But if a woman does not have curves, I would not really be attracted to her. It is like looking at a kid. :lol:
What the hell man, that is one more down for the count :(
Maybe the supreme "Defender of chubby Xalimos 👑" , @Nin123 was right.

Us remaining faarax "who are attracted to skinny women are sus with low testosterone."

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

Us remaining faarax "who are attracted to skinny women are sus with low testosterone."
Chubby women are more feminine than skinny women.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪

Nah hold the line the Somali historical beauty standard was a tall and skinny xalimo.
IMG_4119.jpeg
Don’t listen to niggas who are attracted to these landmass xalimos.

Trending