What happened to xalimo ๐Ÿ’”

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Lazy people who dont want to do excercise. Being active during the day literally prevents this its our genes to not be fat.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She is beautifull to be hold and has given me renewed strength for this great cause of ours!
I will be manning my post till the next generation bro.
Indeed, M'A. Though that woman is a millennial, and that photo is dated.

Nancy Pelosi Smile GIF by GIPHY News

We wish you luck in your quest, young sir.

We really went from this
View attachment 339576
To this
View attachment 339577

What happened to our ladies? I am saying this because this is a phenomenon I have noticed not only back home but in the west too. We have a lot of buuran xalimo. This is concerning as being overweight/obese can lead to long term health problems.

Personally, I prefer skinnier ladies so I am sad to see this development with xalimo. I can see they used to be lugo basto too. If any one of you know where to find these skinnier ladies please let me know โ‰๏ธ

calool dabaq dabaq with a flat ass. Worst build i have ever seen. and they seem get all the attention which is baffling to me

this Leaves the slim thick ones with self esteem issue up for grabs, real ones will move accordingly :lawd:

calool dabaq dabaq with a flat ass. Worst build i have ever seen. and they seem get all the attention which is baffling to me

this Leaves the slim thick ones with self esteem issue up for grabs, real ones will move accordingly :lawd:
They have double chins too. Iโ€™m actually concerned for my brothers back home. Only Allah knows what they see in these ladies

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
Back in the day Somalis use to eat three meals no snacks. The big meal in the afternoon between 1pm and 2pm it's called Qado. Dinner was usually very light meal. Breakfast was also very light. Nowadays you have people eating a big meal at dinner time and then a few hours later they eat snacks and then they go to bed stuffed. No wonder people get fat.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Back home men like chubby women
Because everybody is secretly starving there.
If you've been back home and lived and ate with family, you'll lose weight, people don't eat nearly as much over there. The only way to gain weight is by consuming plenty of sugary things and that's what normally stop people from being underweight.

Trending