NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
100% Oromo plant.
Donald Trump GIF by NowThis

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I'm not surprised to be fair. Somalis aren't even the majority in Jigjige anymore. It's all cultural assimilation. Somali Kenyans for example be identifying as Kenyan with Kenyan flags and bracelets :mjdontkno:

I'm not surprised to be fair. Somalis aren't even the majority in Jigjige anymore. It's all cultural assimilation. Somali Kenyans for example be identifying as Kenyan with Kenyan flags and bracelets :mjdontkno:
i understand somali kenyans, they are very much going to be the merchant class of kenya, ethiopia will never see a prosperous somali class, somalis are run out off in other ethiopian regions

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Somalis have surpassed tigrayans as the third largest ethnicity in aidstopia. If your cousins can't fix their shit in Somalia might as well mold your occupier state into your own :damn:

A free galbeed is one that conquers ethiopia

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
Somaliweyn is and was always a delusion, unless they consider foreign intervention. They only produce weak, incompetent leadership. I think you may even need it for your survival. The Ethiopians and Kenyans are slowly devouring you. There's no shame being the permanent territory of a powerful western country.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Somalis have surpassed tigrayans as the third largest ethnicity in aidstopia. If your cousins can't fix their shit in Somalia might as well mold your occupier state into your own :damn:

A free galbeed is one that conquers ethiopia

Somalis are still 5th columns in Ethiopia , the best they could ever be is a wasiir. They have 0 represents in the army sector and they don't even employ Somalis in DDS government institution. They'd never make something out of themselves the core Ethio politics remain a Tigray Amhara and Oromo aftair

Negligible in numbers and deed. If you go back in history, at the height of the Independence struggle, you will discover some Somalis demonstrated, and even died, fighting for the colonialists to remain on Somali soil. There were recorded incidents in Xamar & Baydhaba.