What has qabyalaad done for you?

So far, NOTHING. I will see what he does for me in the coming years.

Qabilism has thus far deprived me of a nation and has resulted in my birth in a land in which I’m a minority, forever different and never the native.

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Putting aside emotional attachments, what does your qabil mean to you?
I didn't even know my qabil until i was 15
My parents just told me that my Nationality was Djiboutian and my Ethnicity & Language was Somali
I never really think about being ciise like it's some unique thing about me, i always just considered myself as simply a Proud Somali Facist and a noble son of samaale and his father cush, the great and mighty ancestor of the cushitic race formed 10,000 years ago in the nile valley of sudan who started the first Cushitic migration into east africa where we defeated and genocided the uncivilised madow tribes and formed the god blessed nation of Somalia

Khaemwaset

VIP
So far, NOTHING. I will see what he does for me in the coming years.

Qabilism has thus far deprived me of a nation and has resulted in my birth in a land in which I’m a minority, forever different and never the native.
I'm not so familiar with qabils, how does you clan make you a minority? Are you not ethnic somali?

EDIT: MY BAD i misread your message, i thought you said you are from a minority in somalia but now i re read your comment and i get what you mean

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
It made me a qaxooti

Happy Lebron James GIF by ESPN

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
My qabiil has done everything for me, without it I’m nothing! Toolaay toolaay!
:rejoice:

When I was a child I got lost in Hargeisa. They asked me for my tribe and connected me to the right people. Eventually I was reunited.

Apart from that, not much else.

I didn't even know my qabil until i was 15
My parents just told me that my Nationality was Djiboutian and my Ethnicity & Language was Somali
I never really think about being ciise like it's some unique thing about me, i always just considered myself as simply a Proud Somali Facist and a noble son of samaale and his father cush, the great and mighty ancestor of the cushitic race formed 10,000 years ago in the nile valley of sudan who started the first Cushitic migration into east africa where we defeated and genocided the uncivilised madow tribes and formed the god blessed nation of Somalia
>Proud Somali Fascist
whats the need to identify with such a label? you're exactly the same as the tie-dye commies except for the fact you can never profess your identity in public for fear of being socially ostracized.

Shaygoosh

Dadkaan ahay waa Duriyad Saare iyo Dawolad! 👑
When I was a child I got lost in Hargeisa. They asked me for my tribe and connected me to the right people. Eventually I was reunited.
Apart from that, not much else.
it’s probably more so your family name rather than just qabiil. The two miraculously work hand in hand.

Nothing personally since I choose to relay on myself and distance myself from qabyalaad and Qabil in real life and only engage in online when provoked. I think Qabil is in all of us but qabyalaad is not. Qabyalaad is a true diease Wallahi, it both intoxication, addictive and rotten to the core

I plan honor my "tol" by becoming a good man and Inshallah hopefully very successful in the near future so I can give back to both my "tol" and my nation.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
In the diaspora it’s great for getting funds up for emergency’s.

When you have family members in other parts of Africa, usually ppl can help get some capitals up to start a business.

Aside from that idk what else tbh

Khaemwaset

VIP
>Proud Somali Fascist
whats the need to identify with such a label? you're exactly the same as the tie-dye commies except for the fact you can never profess your identity in public for fear of being socially ostracized.
Do y'all ever realise the patterns in my post
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I only care about qabiil when it comes to Somali history it’s good to be aware of all the different groups of Somalis especially if you wanna move back other than that idk

>Proud Somali Fascist

If you were given the chance to become a member of a totalitarian ruling class, wouldn't you love to wield your unchecked power?

Somalis will get less interested in clan politics and identity if they have good government and strong institutions that meets their needs.

Hopefully Somalis will start holding their politicians accountable!

Khaemwaset

VIP
It made me a qaxooti

Happy Lebron James GIF by ESPN
Djibouti is ass but we are a pretty safe nation
Given me bragging points and a small share of 0.026% of all laundered funds from my qabil
:salute:
With rich men like IOG twerking for cadaans we Cisse would be the richest if he wasn't such a greedy c*nt, that inheritance money gonna turn us into dubai.
But so far we are still poor as shit so the only thing that gives me a sense of power as an Cisse is beefing every Afar i come across and stealing his camels and daughters

Trending