What has qabyalaad done for you?

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Somalis will get less interested in clan politics and identity if they have good government and strong institutions that meets their needs.

Hopefully Somalis will start holding their politicians accountable!
The only reason somalis are obssessed with clans is because when shit hits the fan their clan is gonna protect them. If you are robbed or beaten who's gonna defend you, the failed government that barley has power, or the clan that always has your back?
The quickest way to end Qabillism in somalia is by having a strong government and Police force that the people can rely on to help them when they are in need.
Once a strong government is established in somalia very quickly you will see people's loyalty shift to the nation rather than their clan

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was never raised qabilist. However, I came to a clan awareness organically over time. I noticed Samaroon/Gadabuursi parents (in the west) tell their children next to nothing about their history or clan dynamics. So, I learned that online. It has been interesting. I would venture to say that I have benefited from my clan affiliations to some extent.​

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
ça veut dire chatte?
You should confirm for yourself.

Ha Ha Reaction GIF

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reject it knowing that there is a possibility of me misusing it.
That makes sense, personally i would use the opportunity to build up my nation and people since the only way to gain respect in this world is to have a successful society.
All the peoples respected today are from nations who have developed.
All the peoples humiliated are from nations which are shitholes

mahamdov

Nabaddoonka Somaaliyeed "
Qabiil is what we are Somalis are a tribal society and not a society that believes in a national state

Trending