What is up with the young Somali adults and children in minneapolis causing mayhem every year?

I got off work late last night around midnight and suddenly the streets are closed because of Somali young adults and children raising hell in the neighborhoods.

Caruurtaan xoolihii dhalay aawaye toloow? Sinji fiican maleh dadkaan. And their children show the same low class behaviour.

I got off work late last night around midnight and suddenly the streets are closed because of Somali young adults and children raising hell in the neighborhoods.

Caruurtaan xoolihii dhalay aawaye toloow? Sinji fiican maleh dadkaan. And their children show the same low class behaviour.
Minneapolis is over with every event these bums start fights or bring guns wether it’s a cultural night or a graduation or Eid they don’t care 🤦‍♂️

Minneapolis is over with every event these bums start fights or bring guns wether it’s a cultural night or a graduation or Eid they don’t care 🤦‍♂️

They brought Guns to the Mosque at Eid day last time around. I propose their parents and them both get arrested and spend time in Jail. Parents for not teaching their children the importantce of maintaining and protecting the good name of the family and somali community. These illiterate parents are as much of a problem as their out of control young adults.

At my local shopping centre there are a couple of Somali ladies and their children cause mayhem in the shopping centre every day, it's so embarrassing because the other Arab and Pakistani kids are quiet and civilised. People stare at them whenever they're passing by.

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Personality disorders, mental illness, and behavioural issues are rife in the Somali community. It will never solved unless the community takes accountability and action. You also have to address this issue first in order tackle the other issues

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes and these issues also affects their personal and professional relationships too. It has been normalized to hide or ignore anything they regard as shameful and anything that makes them uncomfortable. Many will attack those who bring it up and they are successful in shutting them down. It's critical to stand up against these emotionally immature people. It's on them to address why they are always cringing at anything that gets them uneasy like pointing out rowdy kids. They are the biggest impediment and threat to progress.

This sounds like fantasy. It's like every post on this site is out of touch reality when it comes to Somalis.

People visit Minneapolis all the time, they never report on mayhem in the streets late at night, people mostly find it a boring place because it's drama free and not much is happening. London is a different story though, thats a wild place.

Also it's too cold outside most of the year for people to be running around late at night, so most activities are indoors. The streets are not closed people generally do not be outside much. And kids are not allowed to wander around either, if they want to go to places their parents drive them there and back.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts