What is your favorite city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The dark cold winter. I miss it.:banderas:
Santiago ,chile
I didn't know Santiago was that modern.:obama:
You are in my list.:banderas:
Toronto,Canada
I watched some videos a few days ago driving in the downtown.
Will love it if I can live there for a few years.:banderas:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
It's slowly changing for the better, Al-Uruba is being reconstructed and the grand opening i believe is early next year.

I heard about the hotel reconstruction. I wasn't happy that it had to be done by foreigners but I later realised it is for the better. At least they will run it well and give the employs a decent wage they can live of. It will be a good symbol when it is finished, it will show that we are starting to rebuild.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I heard about the hotel reconstruction. I wasn't happy that it had to be done by foreigners but I later realised it is for the better. At least they will run it well and give the employs a decent wage they can live of. It will be a good symbol when it is finished, it will show that we are starting to rebuild.

I agree brother, but i don't think we have enough locals with the necessary skilled trades to help re-construct the hotel to the five star standards the government is aiming for. The company is also re-furbishing the light house and the other ancient structures in the area.

Just because a foreign construction company wins a contract to re-construct the hotel it doesn't mean they own exclusive rights to it.

Indians built most of Dubai doesn't mean they own most of it.

Last edited:
My dream is to go travelling around the world alone :wow1:

NZ is gaajo. Only 4 million people in the whole country. 1 million in Auckland. It has a little bit more people than Melbourne and Sydney

No way it sounds perfect! I'd rent a cottage in the middle of nowhere and just stay in the wilderness for the entire trip.:banderas:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I agree brother, but i don't think we have enough locals with the necessary skilled trades to help re-construct the hotel to the five star standards the government is aiming for. The company is also re-furbishing the light house and the other ancient structures in the area.

Just because a foreign construction company wins a contract to re-construct the hotel it doesn't mean they own exclusive rights to it.

Indians built most of Dubai doesn't mean they own most of it.

I assumed the companies were paying for the construction as well so they got a stake. Better in the long term if they don't. That's not bad.

:ehh::ehh:

VixR

Veritas
I've been to Boston. It's not that interesting.

I'll show you around Dixon kkkkkk
I beg to differ. Don't even know how u could say that! I only spent the better part of a day there, but I'm already sold on I'm moving there or nearby. Course I havent been to too many places so that could change, but I liked it a lot.,

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I beg to differ. Don't even know how u could say that! I only spent the better part of a day there, but I'm already sold on I'm moving there or nearby. Course I havent been to too many places so that could change, but I liked it a lot.,

That disgusting accent

:hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova::hova:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
The Boston accent sounds hot on guys!

I was looking out for it, but I only heard it a handful of times. I guess I ran into too many out-of-towners, or it's disappearing?

Inaalilaah

I suppose you also find stroke victims hot.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I should be as penance. I'm too superficial. I put too much stock in looks.

Ileen you a saint

:damn:

If the love of my life got crippled

CfPUgjfVIAAfqfx.jpg

VixR

Veritas
Ileen you a saint

:damn:

If the love of my life got crippled

CfPUgjfVIAAfqfx.jpg
At least you're honest.

I'm not saint enough not to run away if something's up with someone who I'm getting to know, but if something out of their control happens to the love of my life, I would try my best to stay.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The Boston accent sounds hot on guys!

I was looking out for it, but I only heard it a handful of times. I guess I ran into too many out-of-towners, or it's disappearing?

The Boston accent has been my entire view of the American accent since I was a kid. Even as I'm typing this I can hear it in my head. It's gold.

Bill Burr has a great Boston accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.