What is your favorite city?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
The Boston accent has been my entire view of the American accent since I was a kid. Even as I'm typing this I can hear it in my head. It's gold.

Bill Burr has a great Boston accent.
That's surprising, I wouldve though the valley accent in California or the New Yorker accent would be more familiar to someone outside the US, but it's distinct. Boston would be glad to hear that. There's some strange sports and tourism related beef between Bostoners and New Yorkers.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
That's surprising, I wouldve though the valley accent in California or the New Yorker accent would be more familiar to someone outside the US, but it's distinct. Boston would be glad to hear that. There's some strange sports and tourism related beef between Bostoners and New Yorkers.

Meh, I've always been a Boston guy. New York is overrated. I don't know but I've always enjoyed Boston and everything about it. It's my kind of place.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Seattle is very nice but rains too much. New York is freaking amazing almost perfect but the expensive rent puts me off. The big cities in California are the best. Especially San Diego and Long Beach. Lots of sexy women and good Mexican food :wow:

VixR

Veritas
Meh, I've always been a Boston guy. New York is overrated. I don't know but I've always enjoyed Boston and everything about it. It's my kind of place.
From John Wayne to Bill Burr it all somehow fits. And telling from Thomas Jefferson in ur dp, you're a fan of our turncoats :icon lol: Massachusetts has a rich history of that era too. Only thing I see sucking about Boston are it's East Coast winters.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
From John Wayne to Bill Burr it all somehow fits. And telling from Thomas Jefferson in ur dp, you're a fan of our turncoats :icon lol: Massachusetts has a rich history of that era too. Only thing I see sucking about Boston are it's East Coast winters.

I'd like to think I'm an honorary American. I know more about the dam country and its history than the average American. I even took an American citizenship test and passed with flying colours (failed the British one). Everything about Massachusetts makes me interested. To be honest, winter is my cup of tea. Summer is overrated.

The American Turncoats are the best thing that has ever happened to the world. Thomas Jefferson is an inspiration.

Status
Not open for further replies.