What is your irl name?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Also anyone who is dumb enough to just give out their name, expect users calling you by said name from now on
Imagine someone saying "Shut the f*ck up Guled" when you're mid-argument :gucciwhat:
No thanks :nahgirl:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
*Collects data*
RIP non-hacker, non 200+ IQ users that can't build up instant matrix defenses against all kind of cyber attacks like me
iVHfwLc.gif

so far individuals on this forum have determined the city and country of the members on this forum in addition to age, height, weight , name, career prospects, clan, hair type and skin tone. hmmm
200.gif
:mjohreally:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I made that mistake last time. And they found my address.:hillarybiz: Someone 'probably' from SSPot left a flaming bag of horse manure on my door step. I think it was a Manist aka Red Piller.

Jeesto

VIP
The name Khadiija becomes Qadiijo in the Somali koonfur dialect(s). They use "Q" instead of "Kh" and often the "A" at the end of a lot of the feminine names is replaced with an O
So for example:
Amina becomes Amino
Khadiija becomes Qadiijo
Sahra becomes Sahro
:manny:

The name Khadiija becomes Qadiijo in the Somali koonfur dialect(s). They use "Q" instead of "Kh" and often the "A" at the end of a lot of the feminine names is replaced with an O
So for example:
Amina becomes Amino
Khadiija becomes Qadiijo
Sahra becomes Sahro
:manny:

Wow I had no idea! I always disliked the O but at the same time it sounds unnatural if it's not there.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
so far individuals on this forum have determined the city and country of the members on this forum in addition to age, height, weight , name, career prospects, clan, hair type and skin tone. hmmm
200.gif
:mjohreally:

Impossible to qarxis me sxb. If you try to, then ill have to pay you a visit and we can have a civilised discussion about it.

I know where you live :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.