What makes these Monsters

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
A kpop idol I was fond of in the group, NCT, was just kicked out of his entertainment company due to sexual assault allegations.
DO YOU MEAN LUCAS OR SOMEONE ELSE???????????????IDC ABOUT LUCAS BUT HE WAS KICKED OUT A WHILE AGO

The wild part is that they’re saying is that almost every school in Korea had a Telegram group chat for only boys in that school, where they would make AI deepfake p0rn of female schoolmates. :mindblown: Meeshu meel sahlan maaha

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
Sooooo unexpected. Ninku seems like the biggest miskeen. And the rumors about what the crime is… are not for the faint of heart.
I wanna see what the police say rumours are just rumours but it’s obviously horrific

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
A kpop idol I was fond of in the group, NCT, was just kicked out of his entertainment company due to sexual assault allegations. The company has never kicked someone out as fast as they did him. They usually defend their male kpop idols to the last stand. This is crazy :jcoleno:

What’s wrong with Korean men? The cutesy, innocent gentleman trope is all a facade :mindblown: All men can’t be trusted niyow.
no somali men are feminist activists.
IMG_4228.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts