What to do about obsessive creepy girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Wallahi that's xasid :icon lol: be careful you don't want the evil eye or something. Just say walaal I'm not interested in pursuing anything at all with you. Don't leave any opening.
That's what I'm saying. I see so many times ppl leave openings and they act all annoyed that it didn't register. I think maybe girls are better at this with experience
That is what girls say "I am not interested in a relationship" then they proceed to do the deed with another guy behind closed
doors Lol. Were's guys are more individual based, if they are not interested in a girl that doesn't mean they are not interested
in a relationship. Bachelor means unmarried man doesn't mean a monk.
And? If a girl tells you she's not interested in a relationship, it means they're definitively not interested in a relationship with you, it doesn't necessarily mean all men are out of the running.

If she's religious like u said, marriage is the end game for her. If you're not interested in marriage and want the bachelor life, that makes her incompatible to you kaput. Your message to her sounded like you were a martyr, not disinterested.

Bohol

VIP
@VixR "We are not compatible" is more straight than the other
ones and does the job most of the time, if someone says we are not compatible it means
a relationship between you two won't work but it might work with another person rather
than clearly lying by saying "I am not ready for a relationship", they will question you then
why you gave them your number? that is a check mate. :lol: Yes her intention was marriage
but she wanted a relationship first.

To give them a closure is important. Few years ago my brother had to deliver a devastating message to a girl that he will not
marry her (she was nice person though), I asked my bro how will he do it and he said he will talk to her like 1 hour or something
to soften the blow as he can't say straight away "the meher is off naaya" Lol. That day I realized it mattered a lot how you convey
your message.

I did something similar! And ever since i did it, my relationships have been a mess, karma got back to me. Mine was even much worse, i got to know her family, friends and planned the big day for the mehr! Instead of actually showing up i msged her told her i wasn't ready :meleshame:She eventually settled with a miskiin guy but me i have had the craziest relationships ever since! I want to track her down for some closure but i wouldn't know what to say :tocry:

VixR

Veritas
@VixR "We are not compatible" is more straight than the other
ones and does the job most of the time, if someone says we are not compatible it means
a relationship between you two won't work but it might work with another person rather
than clearly lying by saying "I am not ready for a relationship", they will question you then
why you gave them your number? that is a check mate. :lol: Yes her intention was marriage
but she wanted a relationship first.
Nah, you're getting ahead. "We're not compatible" is a line you hear with ppl who actually tried a relationship, but had some hurdles that couldn't be overcome. Than she'll say you're not compatible when she's breaking up with you. "I'm not interested or ready" means she's not interested or ready to start something with you in the first place, or in general. It's not that hard. We're actually pretty straightforward. You kinda have to be for peace of mind.

Gambar

VIP
That's what I'm saying. I see so many times ppl leave openings and they act all annoyed that it didn't register. I think maybe girls are better at this with experience

And? If a girl tells you she's not interested in a relationship, it means they're definitively not interested in a relationship with you, it doesn't necessarily mean all men are out of the running.

If she's religious like u said, marriage is the end game for her. If you're not interested in marriage and want the bachelor life, that makes her incompatible to you kaput. Your message to her sounded like you were a martyr, not disinterested.

I think because women have more experience with telling guys to "hit the road waryaa ee wadada ku qul qul"

To give them a closure is important. Few years ago my brother had to deliver a devastating message to a girl that he will not
marry her (she was nice person though), I asked my bro how will he do it and he said he will talk to her like 1 hour or something
to soften the blow as he can't say straight away "the meher is off naaya" Lol. That day I realized it mattered a lot how you convey
your message.
Why add nayaa :icon lol:

Gambar

VIP
I did something similar! And ever since i did it, my relationships have been a mess, karma got back to me. Mine was even much worse, i got to know her family, friends and planned the big day for the mehr! Instead of actually showing up i msged her told her i wasn't ready :meleshame:She eventually settled with a miskiin guy but me i have had the craziest relationships ever since! I want to track her down for some closure but i wouldn't know what to say :tocry:
You are suffering from the evil eye.

Bohol

VIP
Nah, you're getting ahead. "We're not compatible" is a line you hear with ppl who actually tried a relationship, but had some hurdles that couldn't be overcome. Than she'll say you're not compatible when she's breaking up with you. "I'm not interested or ready" means she's not interested or ready to start something with you in the first place, or in general. It's not that hard. We're actually pretty straightforward. You kinda have to be for peace of mind.

I shall use "I am not interested in you" next time,I will wait to see the reaction, if anything bad happens (it is your fault) :lol: .

Bohol

VIP

What was the reason you turned down the meher? clan?

VixR

Veritas
I shall use "I am not interested in you" next time,I will wait to see the reaction, if anything bad happens (it is your fault) :lol: .
I would never randomly say that as a stand alone, but I think it's important to be straight but courteous. Maybe bc guys can be persistent and you kinda have to be honest if u don't want to be dealing for quite a while. It helps everyone. If you don't learn to say something definitive, a lot of times you're just leading them on.

Gambar

VIP
Don't say that man :mjcry: I was stupid and naive back then.

Naaah man! Her family loved me and she was from a noble clan! We wouldn't even get to the mehr date if we hadn't clicked, it was just a childish mistake.
I seen it happen before. Inanta waxaad ku tirahda xaal qaado walaashey.

She added me the third time on a strange number looool "wanted a explanation" definitely a stalker. Ileen some women don't give up. :damn:.

Tell her to f*ck off :damn: she's going to track you down and watch you through you windows lmaoooooo

Just a stern "Sorry, but I'm not interested"

Status
Not open for further replies.