what type of house pet do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I have a cat. I like petting it but once in a while it does something very stupid that makes me laugh like being scared of something on the TV or getting high off cologne and it starts tripping

VixR

Veritas
We have a family cat. I prefer the cat's cool independance to a dog's incessant neediness, but I've always loved the look of foxes and wolves, and by extension wolf-like dogs like huskies and malamutes.

I won't get a cat for myself though bc at some point I want a bird or reptile (preferably a snake) as a pet.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A CAT named Ali just WOW

I remember seeing this cadaan blonde that was asking people if they seen Hassan I thought It was her kid cause she was shouting mommy is not mad at you, please come home

Then I see on the Wall a poster

"Have you seen Hassan"

With a picture of a cat
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

I remember seeing this cadaan blonde that was asking people if they seen Hassan I thought It was her kid cause she was shouting mommy is not mad at you, please come home

"Have you seen Hassan"

With a picture of a cat
:dead::damn::dead:

VixR

Veritas

"Have you seen Hassan"

With a picture of a cat
Hassan is tame. Our cat's name is Abdighani, that's plain Abdi for short of course (not my doing) :damn:

Bohol

VIP
Use to own a cat longtime ago in Africa. It was a cool one, I even saw it one day killing and swallowing a snake.

Me and my ex used to half a pitbull/staff mixed dog named Nayaaa. He had to give her away when she was 6 months old damn that dog loved me.

I loved her, but always felt dirty when I saw the dog lol

I want a dog but will train it not to lick me.

Status
Not open for further replies.