What will you name your children??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Horta, before I even jinx myself, Insha'Allah I will have any number of kids to name and in good health

:drakelaugh: how the f*ck did that even happen? I would understand mainstream names, but Hermann :dead:
I've revealed too much info sxb. :browtf: I ain't gonna qarxis myself

I've always liked the name Ayan for a female but there's a lot of Ayan's in my family already. I like the names Sharmarke, Ayanle and Caweys for boys, and Aaliyah, Yasmine, Kaha and Falis for girls

P.S. Is the name Katia/Katya Somali? I've seen a couple Somali girls with that name :cosbyhmm:

Jeesto

VIP
male: Liban, Mahad, cigaal,cawaale,cagmadige and caydiid
female:canab,caraweelo, cawrala and jawhar
240_F_94497668_gU1sFaDN3yrC0TFOob39Lf2NM6MMMOks.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jeesto

VIP
I've always liked the name Ayan for a female but there's a lot of Ayan's in my family already. I like the names Sharmarke, Ayanle and Caweys for boys, and Aaliyah, Yasmine, Kaha and Falis for girls

P.S. Is the name Katia/Katya Somali? I've seen a couple Somali girls with that name :cosbyhmm:
Never seen anyone called Katya but the name is not Somali. It's of European origin and i think people adopted it during the colonial era

male:mareexaan, majeerteen, Ogaden, xawaadle, abgaal, samoroon, madhiban, muruursade and gadabursi
female:habar gidir, habar jeclo, habar awal, habar yuunus

TooMacaan

VIP
Female: Idil, Sagal, Iftiin, Khadra, Ayaan, Imaan, Saara, Selina, Dinah, or Maia.
Male: Musa/Muse, Aaden, Liban, Shire, Mikhail, Aleksandr, Ilya/Elijah, Tomas, Malakai, or Sulaymaan/ Solomon.

Jeesto

VIP
Female: Idil, Sagal, Iftiin, Khadra, Ayaan, Imaan, Saara, Selina, Dinah, or Maia.
Male: Musa/Muse, Aaden, Liban, Shire, Mikhail, Aleksandr, Ilya/Elijah, Tomas, Malakai, or Sulaymaan/ Solomon.
How's ur Habesha husband going to accept that? Or are you looking for a Faarax?:damedamn:

TooMacaan

VIP
How's ur Habesha husband going to accept that? Or are you looking for a Faarax?:damedamn:
Habesha husband...?:fantasia2:
I'm Somali so my future partner will also be Somali (and if I can't find a good Faarax...I'll settle for either a Russian, German, Iranian, Habesha, or Japanese guy).

Apollo

VIP
male:mareexaan, majeerteen, Ogaden, xawaadle, abgaal, samoroon, madhiban, muruursade and gadabursi
female:habar gidir, habar jeclo, habar awal, habar yuunus

Ogaden would make for a good first name actually, :lol:

Original Gangster Aden

Status
Not open for further replies.