What will you name your children??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always liked the name Ayan for a female but there's a lot of Ayan's in my family already. I like the names Sharmarke, Ayanle and Caweys for boys, and Aaliyah, Yasmine, Kaha and Falis for girls

P.S. Is the name Katia/Katya Somali? I've seen a couple Somali girls with that name :cosbyhmm:

Don't you mean Kafia/Kafya?

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Sons: Muhammad, Abubakar, Umar, Uthmaan and Ali

Daughters: Khadijah, Aisha and Fatimah

An AUTHENQIUE somali name :lawd:
Sounds like Salazar :icon lol:

Can I just say I like the habashi version of Ayan aka Ayana much more than the former. I'd name my child that if I didn't have phantom dreams of my future child one day getting roasted to oblivion on some obscure somali forum :(

An AUTHENQIUE somali name :lawd:

Sounds like Salazar :icon lol:

Can I just say I like the habashi version of Ayan aka Ayana much more than the former. I'd name my child that if I didn't have phantom dreams of my future child one day getting roasted to oblivion on some obscure somali forum :(
What's salazar:cosbyhmm:...

I'll call my future son xigi :dabcasar:
giphy.gif

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Raage, Rooble, Ramaale, Samaale, Jimcaale, Ayaanle, Cawaale, Warsame, Guure, Loyaan, Soyaan, Tube, Keyse, Colow, Samewade.

Might as well just become Samaale and name them Hawiye, Dir, Darood, Raxanweyn and Isaaq.

Maryan, Xoriyo, Bilan, Barwaaqo, Axado, I can't think of anymore girl names..

Not even gonna front, I'd probably name them something like "Fargeeto"

full

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Raage, Rooble, Ramaale, Samaale, Jimcaale, Ayaanle, Cawaale, Warsame, Guure, Loyaan, Soyaan, Tube, Keyse, Colow, Samewade.

Might as well just become Samaale and name them Hawiye, Dir, Darood, Raxanweyn and Isaaq.

Maryan, Xoriyo, Bilan, Barwaaqo, Axado, I can't think of anymore girl names..

Not even gonna front, I'd probably name them something like "Fargeeto"

full
like forreal this nigga really bout to call his son Tube, war ilaahay ka baq

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
like forreal this nigga really bout to call his son Tube, war ilaahay ka baq
Tube is an authentic last name fam, shieet it's in the fam.

I knew you'd pick up on it you cardboard Canadian and yes the cadaans pronounce it as "Chuub".

VixR

Veritas
Oddly, original Somali names legit sound better as last names to me:mjlol:

Somali names I actually like:

Boys: Samatar, Areys, Raage, Artan, Armaan

Girls: Warsan, Ruun/Rune(?), Waris, Meyran, Ayan

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Insha allah if allah gives me boys I shall name them abdallah or abdurahman,typical I know but those are the most beloved names to allah.

For a girl I truly love the name hafsa and Fatima

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Tube is an authentic last name fam, shieet it's in the fam.

I knew you'd pick up on it you cardboard Canadian and yes the cadaans pronounce it as "Chuub".
u really gonna subject ur son to a life of ridicule like that? Chuub kulaha, prepare to be sent to a nursing home nigga

u really gonna subject ur son to a life of ridicule like that? Chuub kulaha, prepare to be sent to a nursing home nigga

Idk what you have against authentic somali names Tramo :drakewtf:

My future son will be named Qori ismaris, while my daughter will be called Dhegdheer junior. My third child will definitely be called caws biyo ku nool, it's gender neutral so it can go with either a girl or a boy:lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.