What Would You Do If Your Child Was Gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
Am I not right though? Why would you bold "curiosity" and give me that Drake face after I said curious people are also gay? And why would @TheXamarCadcadGuy like the comment?

Cause they are curious.
No you retard it's because there may of been people who were curious but never acted upon it nor did they become attracted to the same sex. Keep trying nacas, we won't be gay with you.
machinegun-cat.gif

No you retard it's because there may of been people who were curious but never acted upon it nor did they become attracted to the same sex. Keep trying nacas, we won't be gay with you.
machinegun-cat.gif

You have to be attracted to be curious.

Nice try.

I found two new gay Somalis for @The-Screw. He demanded I back up my already ample facts and I gave him two evidence from this very thread I made those statements

T

Tokio

You have to be attracted to be curious.

Nice try.

I found two new gay Somalis for @The-Screw. He demanded I back up my already ample facts and I gave him two evidence from this very thread I made those statements
it looks like dabada iyo maskaxdaba wey ka waseen. keep trying thou. khaniis wadal khaniis.

You have to do better than than 3-4 people from your neighborhood and 1 guy on a forum who seems more disgusted than offended of the idea itself to give your claim of 50% of ALL Somali men being gay. Honest question, did your daddy walk out on you?

He quoted curious and was offended. And the Reer Xamar Cad Cad liked his comment.

My dad was with me changing my diapers and was with me at my graduation ceremony. I am lucky to have him. Not many Somalis can say they had that. I'm grateful for my Day 1 Father.

Hafez

VIP
He quoted curious and was offended. And the Reer Xamar Cad Cad liked his comment.

My dad was with me changing my diapers and was with me at my graduation ceremony. I am lucky to have him. Not many Somalis can say they had that. I'm grateful for my Day 1 Father.
wtf083.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending