Whats in your bucket list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I've 2 house's back home, how do you feel.. Thanks dad x
I have more coming I'm comfortable but in debt I owe so much money it makes my heart beat hard
I dont feel anything special in fact Im glad for you yas btw being in debt is a pain in The ass

N

NaomiHoney

I'm in a dire need for a 'how-to', it legit turns to soggy cocopops.

Soak the rice before hand for an hour. Drain it.
Once you put the rice in a pot. pour enough warm water cover the top of the rice
Low to medium heat.
cover with tin foil tightly to steam aswell.

Check until water has disappeared.
Taste for texture.
if still undercooked, mix the rice softly and minimal water. replace foil and put on low heat till its cooked fully.

Mercury

VIP
By the way id like to open a sambosa stand in Somalia Make the best banging sambosas they Ever had

Mercury

VIP
Won't even lie to you, waa ku lax daadiya digsiga straight from the packaging..
inb4 - creates soor out of this.
Lol I never drained My rice before I just wait til the water is boiling and all Than I put as many cups of rice I need after that it's just manage the heat til all liquid is gone

Soak the rice before hand for an hour. Drain it.
Once you put the rice in a pot. pour enough warm water cover the top of the rice
Low to medium heat.
cover with tin foil tightly to steam aswell.

Check until water has disappeared.
Taste for texture.
if still undercooked, mix the rice softly and minimal water. replace foil and put on low heat till its cooked fully.
Never mix rice.

ReeBorama

"I'd kill for a Noble Peace Prize"
Fast forward 10-20 years time and you still have not managed to do most of things on your bucket list,
and you are like
giphy.gif

Let's be honest, unless you are a peculiar person with an structured and disciplined life, you will never get to do much of it, as doable as they all seem!

Own and drive the upcoming tesla model 3. Just put down the 1k pre order and I'm still in school. Lmao it could be another one of my dumbass knee jerky decisions. Probably will to be honest. But the small chance that I find a stable job by the time that car gets out of production is too sweet to give up. I really support what Elon and tesla are doing and I feel proud to be (hoping to be lol) part of the first Gen adopters. I think this car will revolutionize the car industry and I wanna look back 30 years from now and be happy I was part of it right from the start. And I mean cmon, for 35k that car is so fucking sexy. People are gonna be so mad they didn't pre order when it comes out 2 years from now and production is limited

Own and drive the upcoming tesla model 3. Just put down the 1k pre order and I'm still in school. Lmao it could be another one of my dumbass knee jerky decisions. Probably will to be honest. But the small chance that I find a stable job by the time that car gets out of production is too sweet to give up. I really support what Elon and tesla are doing and I feel proud to be (hoping to be lol) part of the first Gen adopters. I think this car will revolutionize the car industry and I wanna look back 30 years from now and be happy I was part of it right from the start. And I mean cmon, for 35k that car is so fucking sexy. People are gonna be so mad they didn't pre order when it comes out 2 years from now and production is limited

115,000 orders at 35,000 each makes a whooping 4 billion dollars GODDAMN!

Last edited:
115,000 orders at 35,000 each makes a whooping 4 billion dollars GODDAMN!

:D Their actually at triple that. At around 325k according to Elon himself on twitter. And this is just phase 1. All we know is basic specs and how the exterior looks. The HUD and all that good stuff is yet to be developed and finalized for production. These orders have surpassed Tesla's expected demand by tenfolds. Just goes to show how thirsty everyone is for a cheap, sexy and powerful electric car. I know i already mentioned it but the much higher than expected demand is really gonna f*ck up things. Tesla doesn't have the resource capabilities that other auto manufacturers, like Ford and Honda have, where they can pump out cars to meet the demand. Their a fairly small company relative to the automobile giants. That's why its crucial to get a pre-order right now in phase 1 or else your looking at waiting up to close to 6-10 years to get your hands on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.