What's the root of all evil

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
holy cope 🫵🏽🫵🏽🫵🏽🫵🏽 🤡🤡🤡

what do you have to point at me with? I am a Muslim and you are a kaffir. Whatever desire it is you sold your din for, the exchange is to your loss. you've lost everything there is to lose unless you repent, you are an apostate and an example of what road not to follow.

what do you have to point at me with? I am a Muslim and you are a kaffir. Whatever desire it is you sold your din for, the exchange is to your loss. you've lost everything there is to lose unless you repent, you are an apostate and an example of what road not to follow.
Proud murtad now kick rocks kid

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Stop reading bell hooks

you know I used to read bell hooks and she seems a lot more pleasant than her ideology's foot soldiers. her ideology is nonsense and false but one thing she wrote in All About Love... it is true

she admits in that book- that guys who quit being male feminist types and embrace more traditional masculinity- that they get more attention from women, that women are more attracted to them. I can tell u I wasn't getting much attention from women back when I was younger reading nonsense like bell hooks and sympathizing with a feminist ideology that I didn't really understand.

wallahi the other day I had to force a liberal feminist white woman off of me (she's not difficult to look at btw). this woman- if a man tried to force himself on her the way she was trying to force herself on me- it would be considered sexual assault. this woman borderline SAd or attempted to SA me. I wasn't having it alhamdulilaah but I physically had to force this woman off of me. I wasn't trying to do anything haraam but I was in a situation having to deal with that woman for personal reasons... and she aggressively physically grabbed me and tried to get inappropriate.

that happened to me a few days ago as a bearded "Wahhabi" and I never had that kind of problem when I was a younger person reading nonsense like bell hooks and sympathizing with feminist ideology.

Vast majority of men

Who hurt u!?

what-the.gif

you know I used to read bell hooks and she seems a lot more pleasant than her ideology's foot soldiers. her ideology is nonsense and false but one thing she wrote in All About Love... it is true

she admits in that book- that guys who quit being male feminist types and embrace more traditional masculinity- that they get more attention from women, that women are more attracted to them. I can tell u I wasn't getting much attention from women back when I was younger reading nonsense like bell hooks and sympathizing with a feminist ideology that I didn't really understand.

wallahi the other day I had to force a liberal feminist white woman off of me (she's not difficult to look at btw). this woman- if a man tried to force himself on her the way she was trying to force herself on me- it would be considered sexual assault. this woman borderline SAd or attempted to SA me. I wasn't having it alhamdulilaah but I physically had to force this woman off of me. I wasn't trying to do anything haraam but I was in a situation having to deal with that woman for personal reasons... and she aggressively physically grabbed me and tried to get inappropriate.

that happened to me a few days ago as a bearded "Wahhabi" and I never had that kind of problem when I was a younger person reading nonsense like bell hooks and sympathizing with feminist ideology.
i’m going to make a thread about her soon. She’s the Jordan Peterson for POC woman. Nothing but opinions and think pieces filled with pseudosciences and made an authority by academic white woman

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
i’m going to make a thread about her soon. She’s the Jordan Peterson for POC woman. Nothing but opinions and think pieces filled with pseudosciences and made an authority by academic white woman

masha'Allah, I'm looking forward to it insha'Allah. Allah told us to fight the imams of kufr (9:12).

there is little sense in focusing excessively on small fish nobodies. fighting the leaders of kaffir ideology is a great thing.

وَعَنْ أَنَسٍ ‏- رضى الله عنه ‏- أَنَّ اَلنَّبِيَّ ‏- صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏-قَالَ: { " جَاهِدُوا اَلْمُشْرِكِينَ بِأَمْوَالِكُمْ, وَأَنْفُسِكُمْ, وَأَلْسِنَتِكُمْ

Anas (RAA) narrated that The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“Fight the disbelievers (polytheists) with your property, yourselves and your tongues.” Related by Ahmad, An-Nasa‘i and Al-Hakim graded it as Sahih.

people don't realize this but fighting the kaffirs via words and speech is also a form of jhd. so may Allah guide you and bless you in your work against kaffirs and enemies of the dīn and may Allah reward you for it. Allah will help the ones who help His dīn. remember to make your intention sincerely for the sake of Allah and insha'Allah Allah will bless you for your work.

I've posted a lot of religious stuff on here, I don't say that to boast but to tell you and others- wallahi I think Allah has blessed me for posting religious content. so I urge people not to belittle the act of posting beneficial content on social media- because if you do so, if you post beneficial Islamic content- insha'Allah Allah will reward you even if some people may think it is something insignificant.

I think many of my threads in the Islam section- were posted because I was in fear of my sins. and I thought I have to do some good deed to please Allah and so I go post a religious clip in the Islam section. I only explain this to emphasize that I sincerely believe that posting beneficial information for the people is a means of reward from Allah- and because I want others to know that if they do this work, then insha'Allah Allah will reward them for it.

masha'Allah, I'm looking forward to it insha'Allah. Allah told us to fight the imams of kufr (9:12).

there is little sense in focusing excessively on small fish nobodies. fighting the leaders of kaffir ideology is a great thing.

وَعَنْ أَنَسٍ ‏- رضى الله عنه ‏- أَنَّ اَلنَّبِيَّ ‏- صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏-قَالَ: { " جَاهِدُوا اَلْمُشْرِكِينَ بِأَمْوَالِكُمْ, وَأَنْفُسِكُمْ, وَأَلْسِنَتِكُمْ

Anas (RAA) narrated that The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:
“Fight the disbelievers (polytheists) with your property, yourselves and your tongues.” Related by Ahmad, An-Nasa‘i and Al-Hakim graded it as Sahih.

people don't realize this but fighting the kaffirs via words and speech is also a form of jhd. so may Allah guide you and bless you in your work against kaffirs and enemies of the dīn and may Allah reward you for it. Allah will help the ones who help His dīn. remember to make your intention sincerely for the sake of Allah and insha'Allah Allah will bless you for your work.

I've posted a lot of religious stuff on here, I don't say that to boast but to tell you and others- wallahi I think Allah has blessed me for posting religious content. so I urge people not to belittle the act of posting beneficial content on social media- because if you do so, if you post beneficial Islamic content- insha'Allah Allah will reward you even if some people may think it is something insignificant.

I think many of my threads in the Islam section- were posted because I was in fear of my sins. and I thought I have to do some good deed to please Allah and so I go post a religious clip in the Islam section. I only explain this to emphasize that I sincerely believe that posting beneficial information for the people is a means of reward from Allah- and because I want others to know that if they do this work, then insha'Allah Allah will reward them for it.
allahumma barik akhi

yes allah has given us tawfiq to post and gain knowledge

the stuff i posted is reminders for myself and beneficial stuff i found that helped me and would want to share with others

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'd say money 💰 what about you?

Envy.

It started with Iblis envying Gods power, he wanted to be God.

Then he was envious of Adam pbuh when he realized not only was he beneath God- he was also beneath Adam pbuh

And the Cain and Abel- two brothers- one was killed because of envy

Trending